Facilities Coordinator, EMEA
Splunk is a dynamic and growing technology company based in San Francisco with operations around the world. The Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) Facilities Coordinator will report to the EMEA Regional Facilities Manager and is responsible for overseeing facilities operations throughout the region. Current larger locations include Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, and Dubai, however there are other smaller locations in other countries and new country locations are contemplated. This role requires an experienced coordinator to manage offices over varous sites that are culturally diverse. The ideal candidate will have prior experience overseeing multiple offices and must be able to commit to 25% travel time. This role is based in Paris and requires travel throughout EMEA and occasionally the US.
- Supervise the day to day operations of the Paris, Milan and Madrid offices as well as other office locations as required.
- Assist the EMEA Regional Facilities Manager with the ongoing mobilisation of relocations and internal expansions and to gain consistency across the region
- Set up and manage Splunk benefits in the regions including mobilisation of the Splunk lunch/breakfast offering, liaising with suppliers and review monthly expenditure against budget
- Assist in developing and implementing appropriate policies and procedures across the office locations.
- Establish and continually review local office needs and expectations and to ensure mechanical systems, health and safety procedures and resources are in place with the support from the Safety and Secuirty team.
- To support company quality, environment and health and safety polices.
- Help regional offices with ad-hoc requests and support the offices on a daily basis.
- Promote, create and maintain Splunk culture across the region
- Ensure incoming/outgoing mail is handled correctly
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach, this is not a fully desk based role.
- The responsibilities scheduled above are not intended to be exclusive and additional ones may be agreed with a line manager from time to time
- It may be necessary for employees to work on a variety of projects
- The line manager is responsible for setting mutually agreed objectives, undertaking regular reviews and appraisals.
Requirements “I’ve already done that or have that”
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a similar environment
- Ability to travel to EMEA office locations at least 25% of the time
- Familiarity with working across multiple countries and different cultures
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in French and English
- Other European language skill would benefit, but not essential
- Good organisation and multitasking skills
- Approachable and committed to team working
- Relevant professional qualification/experience
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.