Senior Solutions Architect - SAP
Job Description: That’s a cool job. I want it!
Ready to shake things up? Splunk continues to be on a tear while enjoying incredible growth year over year. With growth comes scaling opportunities and the need to add a Senior Solution Architect to the Enterprise IT Architecture team with a focus on the SAP Suite of products. As we trend towards over $5B in annual revenue, it is essential that we provide an extraordinary experience to our internal and external customers to do business with us. This role is for you if possess a blend of engagement skills, business understanding, critical thinking, technical expertise, and architectural work.
Location: San Jose
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that.
- As a Senior Solutions Architect on our core ERP tea, you'll be responsible for architecting and designing our next-gen Finance applications. Additionally, you will work closely with different partners to improve Splunk finance capabilities and adhering to Enterprise Architecture standards. You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concepts to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers.
- Be a key member of the SAP S4/HANA finance transformation project delivery team by defining the system architecture, solution approach & design standards as well standard methodologies.
- Develop and assist business partners in identifying gaps and translating business architecture requirements into technical solutions.
- Collaborate with partners and stakeholders to define and implement effective and efficient solutions to business challenges and opportunities in the S4/HANA landscape.
- Design the integration of the next-gen systems with the existing Business Application ecosystem (e.g Salesforce/SFDC, FinancialForce, Tax, etc).
- Maintain a holistic view of all business system processes and users, to understand functional impacts regarding configuration, process, integrations, workflow and reporting.
- Create the SAP global application roadmaps in alignment with business process owners.
- Lead and participate in ARB (Architecture Review Board) and CAB (change advisory board) meetings
- Effectively engage Project Managers, Business Users and the Software Engineering team to create the scope of work, produce estimates and to prioritize work is completed in a timely and high-quality manner.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 12+ years of professional experience implementing, enhancing and supporting large scale ERP solutions.
- 5+ years of professional experience and demonstrated proficiency with SAP ERP architecture and implementations.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Procure to Pay, Record to Report, and Order to Cash process areas.
- Larger degrees of responsibility specifically focused on enterprise architecture and solution design.
- You have strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills and willingness to present on a variety of functional or technical topics to broad audiences.
- You have the desire to learn and apply new technologies.
- You self-train quickly and pick up new skills as necessary.
Preferred knowledge and experience: These are a huge plus.
- Certifications on SAP ERP technologies - S4/HANA, Fiori, ECC, BPC
- SAP S/4 HANA experience
- Experience leading complex ERP projects working with cross-functional teams of Business, IT, and any related teams
Knowledge of SAP architecture, SAP solution design and SAP integration tools
Education: Got it!
BS or MS in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent experience required
What we offer you: Wow, I want that!
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of extraordinarily hardworking, innovative, open, fun and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and encouraging work environment.
- We don't expect people to work 12 hour days nor report to an office daily. We want you to have a successful time outside of work too. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and dedication and believe that balance helps cultivate an outstanding environment
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer
Splunk has been named one of San Francisco Bay Area's "Best Places to Work" by The San Francisco Business Times, ten years in a row. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and a plethora of benefits.
We value diversity at our company. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.