Senior Partner Technical Enablement Manager
As a senior member of the Technical Enablement team at Splunk, you will work cross-functionally to ensure best-in-class technical enablement for Splunk Partners across the globe. We are looking for a Senior Partner Technical Enablement Manager to define strategy, plan, build, execute, and measure technical enablement for our Partners. You must be self-disciplined, organized, and pay attention to detail with a strong sense of ownership and follow-through.
This position presents an excellent, high-profile opportunity for you to play an important role and establish yourself in an exciting, growing and disruptive enterprise technology company. This is a high-energy position in a global company that requires someone who is quick to pick up new skills, and can work well with colleagues and customers around the world.
- Work with Partner program stakeholders to build the Partner Technical Enablement strategy and influence the overall partner program strategy
- Lead the design and execution of partner training paths, accreditations, and certifications
- Serve as first point of contact for technical enablement for internal Partner team stakeholders and external Partner leaders in all parts of the world
- Work with Core, Security, and IT area leads to plan, organize, and distribute Partner training
- Assist with and help lead global enablement events
- Drive enablement based on critical metrics to develop expertise in the global Partner network
- Experience with technical Partner training and credentialing for one or more of the following types of Partners: Managed Service Providers, Resellers, System Integrators, Professional Services partners, Distributors, Technology Alliance Partners
- Strong presentation and project management skills
- Experience leading & facilitating cross-functional meetings
- Ability to travel
- Ability to run complex requirements and conflicting priorities
- Ability to build positive relationships internally and externally, in-person and virtually
- Thrives on working under pressure in a dynamic environment and stays flexible through organizational growth and change
- Bachelor’s degree/foreign equivalent in a related discipline or substantial relevant on the job experience
- Working with Splunk Enterprise or Splunk Cloud is a plus
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.