Senior Product Manager - SOAR (Remote, USA)
Principal Product Manager - SOAR
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is seeking an experienced and driven Principal Product Manager to build upon our leadership position in the Security markets. SOAR (security orchestration, automation and response) is a product crafted to reduce manual work, improve alert context, and act as a force multiplier within an organization. You will lead and mentor the team to evolve, refine and grow our SOAR product. This position will require creative thinking to solve unique customer challenges and for ideation of new competitive functionality.
- Drive the strategy for the SOAR product that advances Splunk’s leadership position in Detection and Response.
- Lead a team of product owners/managers to execute against the product strategy.
- Become a trusted thought partner with Development and Operations teams to define product and service offerings that scale and differentiate while meeting a broad set of customer requirements.
- Establish key business and technical goals and metrics to manage the business, present customer value, and manage performance and availability.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to drive adoption through enablement and support articulation of the value proposition, positioning and messaging.
- 5 or more years of Product Management experience in high growth organizations.
- Cybersecurity domain expertise, ideally with SOC and analyst response.
- Hands on understanding of SOAR or adjacent markets (IT automation, SIEM, Case Management, Incident Response).
- Solid presentation and communication skills to drive team alignment and build cross-functional relationships.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and deadline-focused to create, manage, and drive the product roadmap.
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills to prioritize activities, issues, and business use in a fast-moving continuous delivery environment.
- Bachelors in business or technical degree category.
- Some travel may be required to work with various teams across Splunk offices as well as some industry conferences.
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of exceptionally talented, fun, and dedicated peers you can learn and grow from.
- Free snacks, stocked kitchens, a rooftop patio, cold brew coffee and a host of other perks.
- Fun. It is literally one of our core tenets.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing employees by giving them ownership and leadership opportunities.
- Work life balance, with the ability to work at home at times, take extended vacations and enjoy your personal time.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Splunk has been in the Top 10 "Best Places to Work" for ten years in a row, and we're only getting better!
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Note: Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles. We have a market-based pay structure which varies by location. The base pay for this position is dependent on work location as set out below, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate. In addition to base pay, this role is eligible for bonus and benefits, and may be eligible for equity.
Base Pay Range
SF Bay Area, Seattle Metro, and New York City Metro Area
Base Pay Range: $156,000 - 214,500 per year
California (excludes SF Bay Area), Washington (excludes Seattle Metro), Washington DC Metro, and Massachusetts
Base Pay Range: $146,400 - 201,300 per year
All other cities and states excluding California, Washington, Massachusetts, New York City Metro Area and Washington DC Metro Area.
Base Pay Range: $132,800 - 182,600 per year
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
To conform to U.S. export control regulations, applicants must be eligible for required authorizations from the U.S. Government.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Preventative measures may require individuals entering Splunk offices to be fully vaccinated and in some cases may require employees to show proof of full vaccination. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.