Sr. Salesforce Engineer
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Ready to shake things up? Splunk continues to be on a tear while enjoying incredible growth year over year. With growth comes scaling opportunities and the need to add a Salesforce Engineer to the Sales Technology team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record implementing
The Sr. Salesforce Engineer will play a key role within
You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for accelerating and simplifying the sales experience across channels, functions, and platforms. You will be challenged with identifying Innovative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers.
- 7+ years of experience implementing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and associated ecosystem
- Drive the innovative use of Salesforce.com as an enterprise business platform for a rapidly growing and evolving company
- Facilitate maintenance and enhancement of the Salesforce.com platform for the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training
andcommunication around feature(s) and process changes
- Identify and evaluate new capabilities to align with the company’s growth and product vision
- Evaluate existing and future system functionality and prescribe rollout plans: including socialization, training, communication, testing and release management
- Drive system enhancement efforts to completion by gathering and assessing user requirements with partners and provide configuration, development and application support to the teams enabling enhanced productivity, reporting capabilities and collaboration.
- Experience developing and maintaining Salesforce.com Visual Force pages, Apex classes and triggers as well as relational databases and data integration tools.
- Thorough and current understanding of major enterprise business systems platforms and technologies including Salesforce,
Impartner(or equivalent PRM), Apptus, NetSuite (or equivalent), CPQ (FPX preferred)
- Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies; functional knowledge of MuleSoft or similar Enterprise Service Bus technologies
- Experience with building and maintaining Custom Objects, and integrating Salesforce with external systems
- Ability to lead multiple simultaneous tasks, providing
consistentrecord of all activities, while handling confidential work with discretion
- Experience leading complex initiatives in a SOX compliant environment
- Must be able to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge using oral, written and visual presentations
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline or equivalent work experience is recommended
- SFDC certification a requirement
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.