Professional Services Project Manager
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Our Splunk Family in Singapore are a result driven and collaborative bunch spanning functions across sales, customer success, support, marketing and G&A functions. We love to work as a team, celebrate success and learn from our losses. We have a great team culture with weekly team breakfasts, cocktail hour Fridays, end of quarter celebrations, volunteering activities and a culture based on respect, openness and always doing the right thing!
Are you looking to make an impact? The work you’ll do will directly impact the experience of our customers. We bring standard methodologies out to the world to make people happier with our software, and just as importantly, we bring the world's needs and wants back to Splunk to make our software better. And we get the chance to see firsthand the phenomenal things that our customers and partners do with Splunk.
In this newly crafted role at Splunk you will use your stellar project management, technical, and leadership skills to assist the Professional Services team with our large scale customers. Since this is a brand new position, you will also help define this role and how it will evolve in the next few years.
Responsibilities: "I want to and can do that"!
- Execute Pre-Engagement tasks such as reviewing SOWs, arranging project resourcing, ensuring Customer readiness and leading project kick off meetings
- Plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet contractual obligations, budgets and customer satisfaction
- Lead technical deployments through the full implementation life cycle
- Facilitate Requirements Workshops with technical resources to identify solution requirements
- Support Consultants on project activities and manage project escalations
- Create and maintain project management documentation including project plans, action logs, risk/issue registers and change control
- Ensure regular, timely and accurate communications to all key stakeholders including the Customer, Sales, Professional Services and Support
- Maintain and foster internal and external project relationships. Take ownership of the relationship and ensure that customer’s objectives and contractual obligations are met.
- Execute project close out meetings with customers and internal stakeholders (gather feedback/lessons learned and the circulation of feedback).
- Promote opportunities where Splunk products and services can add user value.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Splunk products, industry best practices, and project management skills.
Experience and Skills
Requirements: "I’ve already done that or have that"!
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate project objectives and scope feasibility, gain customer understanding, schedule resources, and manage timeline and budget to plan.
- Ability to lead, mentor, and develop project team members including the ability to delegate key areas of responsibility.
- Building of customer relationships that improve communications to ensure project success and promote additional product opportunities.
- Management of multiple small projects and/or teams simultaneously while maintaining customer satisfaction and financial health.
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
- Advanced persuasion and negotiation skills when working with internal/external customers.
- Ability to translate customer business requirements into project deliverables.
- Project experience in either data, cyber security, process automation or IT Service Operations
- Software delivery management or SI delivery
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.