Cloud Business Operations Analyst
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Operations Analyst to join our Cloud Business Operations team located in San Francisco, CA. This candidate ideally has several years of experience in driving business process change, implementing operational transformation projects, and running cross-functional programs.
Splunk Cloud is an exciting and fast-paced organization where you will have the opportunity to lead tangible and scalable change. Our team links business initiatives with operational procedures to create a cohesive customer experience.
As a Business Operations Analyst, you will analyze, streamline, and enable business processes that deliver Splunk Cloud. The ability to collaborate across many business functions, quickly learn new processes, and drive project execution will be critical to success in this role. Working in Splunk Cloud, you will experience a dynamic environment where flexibility, teamwork, and delivering customer-focused automated solutions is paramount. You will work directly with key decision makers of the business, learn about our internal tools and technologies, and contribute to scaling Splunk Cloud to support our growing customer base. The cross-functionality of the role will require that you build and maintain positive relationships with business partners.
- Drive strategic and operational improvements with a focus on scalability
- Analyze business operations processes and systems that support the delivery of our Cloud service offerings
- You will develop solutions for delivery of key business operations that improve the seller experience and operational efficiency
- You will become a subject matter expert of a particular workstream and act as the product owner for your area
- You will collaborate with teams across Cloud to implement changes that benefit multiple functions
- You will partner with business systems team to implement solutions that mature Cloud's service and delivery
- You will listen to and absorb our business partners' experiences and challenges to translate them into business and technical project requirements
- You will oversee execution of complex projects within the Cloud Business Operations program while managing timeline, priority, risks, and stakeholder expectations
- You will build accurate reports for Cloud teams that provide insight into operational efficiency and customer behavior
- 2-4 years previous experience in business analysis, program management, process improvement, and product ownership
- Familiarity with delivering a SaaS solution and utilizing SaaS technologies (Salesforce, Google, Splunk, etc.)
- Strong experience working in a tech company environment
- Ability to independently strategize and make business decisions
- Advanced analytical skills that you can apply to complex business issues
- Growth mindset conducive with a dynamic, innovative, and collaborative work culture
- Great attention to detail with ability to maintain a broad perspective
- Strong analytic, planning, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.