Cloud Technical Business Enablement Lead
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As a Technical Business Enablement Lead, you will be responsible for identifying and driving key initiatives to enable the Cloud business. Your main focus will be to partner with our Sales, Operations and Product Management teams to implement solutions to optimize and simplify our Cloud Service. You will lead efforts to implement new technology within the Splunk Cloud ecosystem. Joining our team will allow you an opportunity to make an impact in driving the future processes of Splunk Cloud. Splunk offers the chance to work with ground breaking technology in a collaborative, exciting, and dynamic environment.
- Deliver technical solutions to improve sales delivery
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations teams to build automation to simplify proof of concept process
- Track / analyze technical results of POVs and drive improvements
- Reduce technical Field friction
- Simplify technical process and improve efficiency for Splunk Cloud sales
- Identify technical strategies that will enable Sales Engineers to more quickly demonstrate Splunk Cloud value
- Define and implement standard pre and post sales processes for clear execution and collaboration
- Manage technical business operations delivery
- Collaborate with Product Management to enable new features and product
- Implement operational solutions that will optimize business processes
- Determine solutions from Cloud vendors and collaborate with Operations for implementation and delivery
- Provide insight and support for security initiatives within a business context
- 5-7 years experience as an Operations, Business or Systems analyst
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills – written and verbal -- to work cross functionally within the organization
- Hands on experience with public cloud service providers, like AWS, with emphasis on infrastructure
- Working knowledge of Splunk
- Strong analytical and technical skills to work on complex business issues
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.