Salesforce Developer (US REMOTE)
Ready to shake things up? Splunk continues to be on a tear while enjoying incredible growth year over year. With growth comes scaling opportunities and the need to add a Salesforce Developer to the Sales and Service Technology team.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record implementing high value business systems programs with clear KPIs and measurable value. As we trend towards our first $2B in annual revenue, it is essential we get our processes and systems right for subsequent growth. This role is for you if possess a blend of engagement skills, business understanding, strategic thinking, and a passion for amazing sales systems.
The Salesforce Developer will play a key role within Sales and Service Technology team at Splunk, working closely with leadership and internal customers as we supercharge our go-to-market capabilities. Working cross functionally with a broad set of business partners, you will use keen business process understanding, appreciation for simplicity and quality, critical thinking, and a bit of elbow grease to create holistic solutions that meet business and technology objectives while cultivating Splunk’s long range goals.
You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for accelerating and simplifying the sales experience across channels, functions, and platforms. You will be challenged with identifying Innovative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers.Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience implementing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce, Force.com, Lightning, and associated ecosystem
- Design, Code, Test, Deploy, and Debug scalable system enhancements.
- Drive the innovative use of Salesforce.com as an enterprise business platform for a rapidly growing and evolving company
- Facilitate maintenance and enhancement of the Salesforce.com platform for the Sales, Service, and Marketing teams.
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes
- Identify and evaluate new capabilities to align with the company’s growth and product vision
- Evaluate existing and future system functionality and prescribe rollout plans: including socialization, training, communication, testing and release management
- Drive system enhancement efforts to completion by gathering and assessing user requirements with partners and provide configuration, development and application support to the teams enabling enhanced productivity, reporting capabilities and collaboration.
- Experience developing and maintaining Salesforce.com Visual Force pages, Apex classes and triggers as well as relational databases and data integration tools.
- Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies; functional knowledge of MuleSoft or similar Enterprise Service Bus technologies.
- Experience with building and maintaining Custom Objects, and integrating Salesforce with external systems
- Ability to lead multiple simultaneous tasks, providing consistent record of all activities, while handling confidential work with discretion
- Thorough and current understanding of major enterprise business systems platforms and technologies including Salesforce, Impartner (or equivalent PRM), Apttus, NetSuite (or equivalent), Salesforce CPQ
- Knowledge of agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and estimation
- Experience implementing complex initiatives in a SOX compliant environment
- Must be able to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge using oral, written and visual presentations
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline or equivalent work experience is recommended
- SFDC certification a requirement
- U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for some projects in which case, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.
Note: Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles. We have a market-based pay structure which varies by location. The base pay for this position is dependent on work location as set out below, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate. In addition to base pay, this role is eligible for bonus and benefits, and may be eligible for equity.
Base Pay Range
SF Bay Area, Seattle Metro, and New York City Metro Area
Base Pay Range: $156,000 - 214,500 per year
California (excludes SF Bay Area), Washington (excludes Seattle Metro), Washington DC Metro, and Massachusetts
Base Pay Range: $146,400 - 201,300 per year
All other cities and states excluding California, Washington, Massachusetts, New York City Metro Area and Washington DC Metro Area.
Base Pay Range: $132,800 - 182,600 per year
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
To conform to U.S. export control regulations, applicants must be eligible for required authorizations from the U.S. Government.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Preventative measures may require individuals entering Splunk offices to be fully vaccinated and in some cases may require employees to show proof of full vaccination. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.