Web Analytics Manager
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is seeking a highly motivated and versatile Web analytics manager. In this role, you will be one of the key member of the web marketing team driving the success of Splunk website and conversions. You will work with other marketing departments, IT, product management, sales enablement, to define analytics requirements, launch A/B tests, create on-demand reports, and develop and execute on all the analytics related operations. The role requires you to have a strong background across multiple areas of web optimization coupled with the intellectual capacity to learn and contribute across all facets of web marketing optimization. You will be expected to be able to work independently as part of a high-caliber team in a fast-paced company.
This position is ideal for an intelligent, motivated, and highly capable self-starter based in SF.
- Participate in the business and strategy discussions, creating roadmaps and priorities and regularly reporting progress to key stakeholders
- Design, drive and manage individual Analytics reports, end-to-end testing, from initiation to insight generation and presentation of results
- Deliver detailed and actionable web analytics reports and strategic recommendations, provide interpretation, guidance and recommendations to aid marketing decision-making and drive business performance.
- Ensure analytics processes are scalable, repeatable, effective and meet stakeholder expectations
- Use various web analytics strategy and tools, including user and page level analytics, account based measurements (ABM), click tracking, heat maps, lead and conversion tracking
- Contribute to the website personalization strategy based on Industries, Geo-location and user behavior
- Plan and execute Splunk’s A/B and multivariate testing across multiple channels and business segments
- Experience with Google Analytics, DemandBase, Crazzy Egg, Goole Tag Manager and similar tools. Experience with Adobe Analytics and Splunk software a plus
- Experience with Optimizely, Adobe Test and Target or similar tool required
- Work alongside internal business partners to measure the performance
- Create periodic and on-demand reports and guide analysts to create such reports
- Hands-on experience across multiple areas of web optimization, including web analytics, personalization, A/B and multivariate testing
- Strong presentation and data visualization capabilities with excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and manage the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to communicate technical or detailed information effectively to nontechnical audiences
- Ability to use data to drive decisions and recommendations
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail; highly organized and analytical
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Current on industry trends and best practices.
- SEO, HTML/CSS and web CMS knowledge a nice-to-have.
- Bachelor's Science degree required along with practical, applied business experience in testing and data analysis.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.