APAC Partner Business Operations Manager
As the APAC Partner Business Operations Manager you will be responsible for owning the business operations cadence for the Senior leadership of Splunk’s APAC Partner organization. You will also own, build or maintain reporting and analytics cadence for the APAC Partner business. You will deliver business metrics, reporting and status updates required for regular business reviews, Executive level updates, and other high-visibility metric packages to provide business insights. In addition to your management support responsibilities, you will work closely with the Partner Operations team to streamline system automation, develop field logic, and provide reporting and system guidance on Partner-centric projects.
This role will support and interact with a variety of Splunk teams in a fast-paced, dynamic (and fun!) business environment.
● As the Business Operations lead, supporting the APAC partner business, direct reporting to the Director, Partner Business Strategy and dotted line to the Director, Sales Strategy & Operations, APAC.
● Be the business partner to the APAC Partner Sales leaders and drive the APAC Partner
operational cadence, including data preparation and analytics for monthly or quarterly business review, annual fiscal planning and more
● Maintain and improve critical business dashboard and drive management visibility to support of Splunk’s APAC Partner business efforts and outcomes. Provide leadership insights andrecommendations based on the data.
● Be the subject matter expert (SME) for APAC leadership for all Partner related operational norms, business data, and operational systems.
● Provide operational support to the APAC Partner Sales leaders and their teams through business insights and supports the evolving needs of the business.
● Leverage dashboards and ad hoc reporting to drive decision making, track business growth, and allow for advanced business pipeline visibility.
● Design and perform analyses incorporating quantitative methods, detecting outliers, and identifying data quality issues across multiple tools and environments.
● Collaborate with the cross-functional GTM Operations teams to manage the impact of system changes and/or updates to the SFDC reporting environment.
● Train and support APAC Partner team to leverage reporting provided
● Partner with Global Partner Business Operations and APAC Business Operations to ensure alignment on all reporting and metrics.
● Minimum 5 years experience in a Business Operations and/or Reporting and Analytics role.
● Extensive experience creating and managing custom SFDC reports and dashboards is essential to the role. Experience with Tableau or other BI tools also required.
● Demonstrated ability to perform sort, vlookup, and pivot applications via Excel.
● Self-starter, capable of prioritizing, managing, and delivering multiple concurrent projects with little guidance.
● Ability to explain complicated technical topics and/or reporting logic to non-technical team members in simple, relatable terms.
● Excellent written and verbal skills, confident in communicating with senior executives.
● Strong understanding of data environments and common data structures leveraged for Enterprise level data management.
● Demonstrated analytical skills and experience in solving complex business problems. Ability to not just provide the reporting but deliver insights and business recommendations based on the data.
● Ability to lead and support team members and peers in driving positive change to systems, tools, etc.
● SFDC Certified Administrator, a plus.
● Experience with Splunk, a plus.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.