Cloud Services Advisory Engineer
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success.
Are you an awesome collaborator that loves to help businesses succeed? Are you a tech geek and comfortable around state of the art technology? If you are, Splunk is seeking a highly motivated, results oriented individual to join our Customer Success Engineering team. You will work together with Splunk’s Customer Success team on the solution and technical aspects of analyzing data and developing tools to measure and report on our customer’s success. You will be the facilitator to enable our team to identify customers that are highly successful, and those that may need some additional support in usage and adoption of our software products.
Would you like the opportunity to work at a fast-growing company that is changing the way that information is used to support customers? You will have the responsibility for actively driving and being responsible for the evaluation of what makes a customer of Splunk successful. Working in conjunction with the Customer Success Operations team as a key technical advisor, and advocate for new methods of measuring customer success. Your tools will provide invaluable insights into the health and happiness of customers and their experience with our products, enabling the organization to support our customers in their, and Splunk’s path to success.
- You have experience with requirements gathering
- You excel with writing complex data analytics (Splunk) searches
- Create reporting, and visualizations for non-technical user base, building meaningful data
- You can apply your expertise with code revision control management
- Code/application testing
- You are comfortable with data analysis, statistical analysis
- You possess a BS in Computer Science or BS in Management Systems (or equivalent degree and/or job experience)
- You have a minimum of 3 years working with Splunk
- You have completed Splunk Training courses: Advanced Searching and Reporting, Advanced Dashboards and Visualizations
- (or equivalent certification: Certified Developer or Certified Architect plus Advanced Searching and Reporting)
- You have worked within a code development environment
- You care deeply about data analytics
- You posses excellent written and verbal communication skills and build lasting relationships
- You dream to learn, grow and be a part of our team
- You bring a passion for learning
Non requirements, but nice to have:
- Experience within a Customer Success organization
- Experience working for a software company
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.