Senior International Benefits Manager
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!The person in this role will be fully responsible for benefits design and implementation for Splunk’s 27 locations and will lead one Benefits Analyst. This is a meaningful role for Splunk as we continue to grow and scale outside the U.S.
Key accountabilities include:
- You will be recommending benefit plan designs in each location that contribute to Splunk’s ability to attract and retain the talent needed to support our success
- Recommending unique benefits that are a differentiator for Splunk in the marketplace and provide us a competitive advantage in each location
- Collaborate with and partner with key business leaders, HRBPs and Recruiting to obtain their input on our benefit offerings and to play an educational role
- Collaborate with and lead our Global Benefits Management relationship with WillisTowersWatson
- Lead the implementation of benefits for new, renewing and changing plans
- Build benefit summaries and communications (including any benefit plan changes)
- Keep up to date on local country and legislative and market developments
- Proactively partner with and seek feedback and input from key HR partners (TA, HRBP’s and HRIS), Finance (Payroll and FP&A) and IT
- Ensure international benefits administration is efficient and scalable as Splunk continues to grow
- 10 year’s experience in benefit design with at least 5 years focus on international benefits
- Strong consulting and collaboration skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver executive level presentations
- Strong analytical skills
- Execution and results oriented
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.