Commercial Account Manager (Bahasa Indonesia speaking)
Join us as we pursue our ground-breaking new vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningful to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Do you have a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering robust sales results? Are you passionate about new technologies, and looking to join a fast-growing, dynamic organization?
Due to market opportunities and growth, we are hiring a Commercial Account Manager to join our team. The Commercial Account Manager will play a key role in driving revenue opportunities within our customers and partners across our growing business in the Southeast Asia region with a focus on the Indonesia market.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Consistently deliver ambitious Software license and renewal revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines.
- Territory planning, Account penetration, account planning and opportunity management.
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with customers by selling value and return on investment.
- Effective use of Sales Engineering, in-house and partner services resources, and our sales methodology and processes.
- Work with distributors and partners for maximum efficiency
- Collaborate with both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer.
- Good corporate citizen – two-way flow of relevant information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing.
- Extensive, minimum of 5 years working experience demonstrated ability of direct New Business Account Management, selling into Enterprise or Commercial Markets selling with/& through Channel Partners is important.
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite: you have a record of closing six and seven-figure software licensing deals. You have the ability to grow and scale upward with the company; first-line management experience is a plus.
- Strong executive presence and polish, with outstanding management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing, rapidly changing environment while being able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate.
- Relevant software/solution experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
- Passion: Our customers are very passionate about Splunk, and we want the same from our reps. We believe that you should be passionate about the projects you work on.
- Desire to learn, adapt and you want to continuously learn about businesses and innovative technologies. "Growth Mindset"
- Experience in using CRM systems (Salesforce.com).
- Will be supporting Indonesia's growing market and hence Bahasa Indonesia speaking ability is required.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Splunk provides reasonable medical, religious, or other legally required accommodations for eligible employees.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.