Senior Manager, FP&A (Product Management)
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
This position will be the primary finance business partner for the Product Management group at Splunk. Your primary role will be to advise the business on the financial health of their investment decisions and ensure business decisions are strategically aligned with the company. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Business Partner FP&A supporting the Products Group.
Strategic Advice and Partnership:
- Partner with head of business to develop long term financial plans
- Develop and present strategic insights about the business
- Align functional goals and strategies to broader global initiatives
- Lead performance diagnostics, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting
- Become a trusted business partner to all business units and executive management
- You will lead preparation of the annual business plan and analysis
- Manage quarterly and monthly expense forecast process
- Interpret and present key findings to senior leadership
- Enable management by providing timely, accurate information
- Understand business drivers and recommend measures to further improve results
- Integration of finance into the business; attend team meetings / understanding of the business
- Tailored, effective presentations, analysis and dialogue with each business partner
- Timely, meaningful views on their business
- Dialogue around budget and spend to optimize budget and investments and return-on-investment
- Robust toolkit to help manage the business and enable management decision making
Experience and Qualification
- 8-10 years of related FP&A experience in a comparably sized public, technology based, growth business or Management Consulting / Investment banking
- Ability to operate comfortably and effectively in a dynamic environment and prioritize to meet deadlines
- You have excellent communication skills, ability to interpret and explain at all levels
- Strong financial and operational planning skills
- You are proficient in Salesforce Microsoft Excel, GoogleDocs
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.