Business Process Manager, Spend Management
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
What you get to do in this role:
As a Business Process Manager with Procurement Operations team, you will support Spend Management business processes, spearhead system implementation, integrations and automation initiatives primarily across SAP technology stacks, in addition to using Splunk for analytics. You’ll be at the forefront of Spend Management system and business process transformation, delivering the following benefits - cost savings, productivity gain, user experience improvements and build a single system of record. Our team is rapidly reinventing the way Spend Management systems are modernized, processes optimized, and benchmarks redefined. We are now looking for a hardworking and driven individual to accelerate our efforts and be an integral part of our data-centric culture.
- Act as Product Owner, define product/application requirements, design and acceptance criteria, working with application development team(s) to evolve stories and accepting in an agile environment.
- Embedded within Finance organization, understand alignments and re/engineer business process to improve business value and deliver predictable outcomes.
- Lead strategic programs that could also include business operations, change management, end-user training, communication, and application support components.
- Be a trusted advisor and change evangelist, effectively partnering with, and consulting functional leaders.
In order to be successful in this role, we are seeking:
- 10-12 years of experience supporting Spend Management business process
- o Product Owner / Business Analyst at an enterprise software company (and/or)
o Process Owner for process components (and/or)
o Functional Consultant at consulting services company
- Proven expertise in one or many Spend Management business process components – Sourcing, Procurement, Supplier Management, Contract Management & Accounts Payable.
- Experienced at system/process design across multiple technology stacks – SAP S4, Ariba, Scout, Apttus/CLM solution.
- Passionate about Splunk platform and experience leading spend analytics programs.
- Prior experience leading global ERP & CLM implementations and operationalize Spend Management business process.
- Experienced at articulating value proposition and delivering presentations to partners across levels.
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (required), MBA (desired).
- Certification: Certified Scrum Product Owner (desired), Lean Six Sigma (desired).
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Jose, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.