Desktop Support, EMEA
We are looking for a new 1st & 2nd line engineer to provide support to our users in Prague and other sites across EMEA.
This person must exhibit a high level of integrity in providing superb customer service and exercise good judgment to provide timely resolutions to difficult technical problems.
Additionally, they must understand the office culture and maintain excellent relationships with global customers, business partners and IT team members. The chosen candidate will have outstanding Mac and Windows troubleshooting skills and be able to travel to other sites in EMEA to assist as needed.
Responsibilities: I want and can do that!
- Help manage the ticket queue, assigning tasks to yourself and team resources as appropriate.
- Provide support as needed for meeting room audiovisual systems.
- Have extensive experience fixing laptop systems.
- Work with the global IT team to support the services – both on and off-premise –VPN, Google drive, Okta, service now etc.
- Help drive a culture of “customer first” and constant communication alongside the global service desk team.
- Help detail common tasks.
- I’ve already done that or have that!
- Strong customer service, problem-solving, and team working abilities
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- At least 2+ years of experience providing support in a professional enterprise IT environment.
- At least 1+ years experience with modern service desk ticketing software (Freshdesk, Zendesk, Service Now etc)
- Good experience with both macOS and Windows
- Has a solid grasp of network fundamentals
- iPhone & Android support knowledge
- Must have experience with client management systems (JAMF)
- Must have experience of Microsoft active directory and Microsoft PowerShell
- Must have knowledge of audio-visual support in a corporate environment
- Must have a good grasp of English as well as Czech, knowledge of any other
- European languages a bonus.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.