Director, Customer Growth Campaigns
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As the Director, Customer Growth Campaigns your ability to develop and deliver marketing campaigns based on data and analytics driven decisions will redefine the customer expansion and retention. You will own crafting an integrated approach aligned to a customer journey, with a set of global programs. The focus of this role is leading the overall campaign planning, collaboration and global execution across; messaging, creative, content strategy, campaign architecture, segmentation, reporting and campaign execution. You will work closely with Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Web and Digital and Regional Marketing and Marketing Operations functions.
This position is based at Splunk’s headquarters in San Francisco or San Jose, California and is an extraordinary opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic, and market-leading enterprise technology company.
- Drive complete and customizable customer-focused marketing campaigns to support Splunk retention and upsell initiatives.
- Own segmentation of the customer installed base driving understanding of what ideal customer growth looks like across the Splunk portfolio
- Act as a liaison to oversee execution and synchronization of marketing programs executed by the regional, events and partner teams to ensure the overall framework and templates are leveraged.
- Execute and optimize global customer-focused thought leadership campaigns to drive engagement, insights and efficiencies into the last mile activities executed by the regional teams.
- Manage a small team that develops and manages end-of-life, maintenance windows, upgrades and other customer communications
- Communicate and coordinate with key stakeholders in the field to manage communications and review content online and across landing pages, emails and Q/A.
- Report on results working with the Splunk Marketing Ops team to enable analyzing and optimizations such as, reach, engagement, conversion, velocity that build lead and opportunity creation.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 12 years of related demand generation and customer marketing experience; building full-funnel global campaigns in the technology industry preferred.
- Marketing of Enterprise software required, Cloud-based messaging a huge plus.
- Proven experience working with and leading plan, design and execution of campaigns with global reach.
- Working knowledge of Eloqua (or other marketing automation tools) to design, build and execute integrated programs including landing pages, emails, forms and reporting.
- Strong project management skills including production schedules, budgets, stakeholder coordination, and agency/vendor oversight.
- Excellent written, oral, and social interpersonal skills across multiple audiences and methods.
- A strong presence; creative, confident, and decisive.
- A solid understanding of integrated, multi-touch, multi-channel marketing design based on a foundation of data and analysis; the direct experience with building campaigns, optimizing reach, awareness, and nurture, and adjusting for optimization.
- Strong attention to detail.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.