Business Analyst Intern (MBA) - Summer 2020
Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
Business Transformation - Business Analyst Intern (MBA)
Splunk is looking for a great Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) candidate to participate in our Summer 2020 Intern cohort!
As a member of the Business Velocity & Transformation team at Splunk, you will help to develop enterprise-wide standard business processes that will position the company for continued high growth.
As a Business Process Analyst Intern, you are a business strategist and technologist who is driven to design holistic, end-to-end business transformation solutions, curious about problems and understanding how everything works, and a passionate advocate for the evolution of capabilities in a fast-paced SaaS company.
You enjoy analyzing internal processes, data, and problems - working with teams to identify benefits from enabling new capabilities. Ultimately you will improve how Splunk operates and how we work together.
If you are inspired by the opportunity to build the right strategies to take our business to the next level, evolving our capabilities and setting our customers and people up for success - then this internship is for you!
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Understand the company’s operating model and commercial objectives and how they translate into efficient and standardized business processes.
- Assist Business Transformation Program Managers in process delivery and process re-engineering; anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop/implement solutions.
- Leverage expertise in industry best practices, policies, procedures, and methodologies to establish process excellence and ensure transformation objectives are met.
- Analyze existing “AS IS” process leveraging different techniques and methods, including documentation of the existing flow. Capture pain points and recommend process improvements to address prioritized areas.
- Support the design of “TO BE”processes and work with subject matter experts to obtain agreement
- Create a formal network and between business stakeholders to gather data to drive the to-be process.
- Support the translation of the to-be business process into use cases and collaborates with the business to ensure business readiness and transfer knowledge for any new process changes.
- Help ensure end to end integrity of the business capability leveraging deep subject matter expertise and previous experience to ensure it is designed and developed correctly
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- You have completed a Bachelor’s Degree and are currently pursuing an MBA (Graduating August 2020 or later)
- You have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- You have a high level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek practical and creative solutions
- You have strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers and multi-functional teams
- You have superb communication skills, “can do” attitude and a great teammate in global environment
- You have effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
- You have a passion for technology and an ability to identify new opportunities for efficiency and productivity
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.