Sr. Global Partner Programs Manager - SISP
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of the journey!
Splunk is looking for a Senior Global Partner Programs Manager to build, execute and manage award winning partner programs globally focused on Service Providers and System Integrators. You will be responsible for designing and driving Splunk’s partner programs and incentives to support System Integrators and Service Providers. The role will span high-level strategy creation to aspects of everyday partner program development and execution. You will work closely with executives and senior leadership from the Partners, Operations, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Sales teams to design programs and achieve agreed upon outcomes and metrics. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, analytical, self-motivated and flexible, plus possesses the skills required to execute successfully on multiple concurrent projects. You are thrive in a fast-paced environment that relies on teamwork. The ideal candidate has deep experience in System Integrator and Service Provider programs and strategy leadership.
- Set a vision for Splunk’s Partner+ Program in context of all partner routes to market, and specifically own the approach for systems integrator and managed services providers.
- Measure success through successful adoption of Partner programs and outcomes such as partner embedded services or partner solutions that incorporate Splunk, as defined in quarterly targets.
Best in Class Partner Program Development & Management
- Define, build and execute new Partner+ Program models and frameworks for Splunk’s solution creation partners, specifically System Integrators and Service Providers.
- Incorporate industry best practices, partner feedback and internal feedback to ensure Splunk’s Partner Program is best in class.
- Educate and influence key internal stakeholders on the enhancements required to continue to be an award-winning program.
- Collaborate with Finance, Pricing and Partner Business Operations to deliver financial modeling to project impact and recommend program and incentive design.
- Own responsibility for execution and launch activities associated with program changes and updates, including internal and external communication creation, presentations, program guides, teaming with Operations, Legal, Partner Marketing and other teams.
Partner Program Outcomes & Metrics
- Establish key success criteria and metrics for partner programs supporting System Integrators and Service Providers.
- Inform and guide our partner analytics team to report on specific partner metrics and KPI’s, maintain partner dashboards/reports, and analyze the impact of system integrator and service provider models.
- Adjust and adapt programs based on performance.
Partner Landscape Analysis and Partner Recruitment
- Work closely with Partner Leaders to define ideal partner profiles, plus the partner engagement and recruitment strategy to meet System Integrator and Service Provider targets globally.
- Drive and lead a comprehensive view of current partner ecosystem mapping to understand partner capacity, coverage and capability; assess gaps and opportunities. Use this to deliver a plan to engage new and existing partners to fill gaps in coverage and build skills in the ecosystem.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Be an integral member of a small, but focused and highly effective worldwide Partner Programs group that is responsible for the partner ecosystem, enablement, engagement, and economics.
- Evangelize Partners within the organization, across all departments, to highlight the value delivered to Splunk and its customers through partners.
- Support other global Partner+ Program initiatives and priorities as needed.
- Be the source of expertise on System Integrator and Service Provider ecosystem and go to market models.
- Launch new licensing, pricing, & billing models designed for the Managed Service Provider/Service Provider partner ecosystem
- Collaborate cross-functionally with customer success, finance, education, field enablement, marketing, operations, product management, business/corporate development and sales globally and in theaters/regions to drive alignment on strategy and program definition/execution.
- Manage work across a matrixed organization with internal and external stakeholders to get feedback, buy-in, and manage expectations.
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced, high-pressure, high-visibility role.
- Proven experience in System Integrators and Service Providers programs and strategy leadership role
- Proven track record building and launching Software/SaaS Pricing Programs designed for the Managed Service Provider/Service Provider partner ecosystem.
- 10+ years of experience in partner related leadership positions
- Superb analytical skills, technical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Current experience in a high growth enterprise software company, with SaaS/Cloud business models.
- Strong Leadership skills and ability to influence.
- Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills to large groups of people and senior management.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Global travel.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.