Diversity & Inclusion & ERG Program Manager
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to bring data to every question, decision and answer. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
The Diversity & Inclusion project manager and ERG lead will manage and coordinate all aspects across the D&I function and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGS).
In this role, you will work directly for the Chief Diversity Officer and collaborate with business leaders, HR, Talent Acquisition, Legal and Communications to build and support inclusion initiatives that align with our global strategy. You will create a management system based on data to track our representation. You will coordinate the efforts of our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)and D&I events globally with passion, to champion and develop our million data points culture so that as we grow, all Splunkers feel like they belong and can bring their whole self to work.
- Manage and organize Splunk's D&I efforts
- Plan, manage, and budget for all aspects of D&I at Splunk
- Create a management and governance system based on data and insights
- Run the DISCO (Diversity & Inclusion @ Splunk Council)
- Measure, track and analyze the effectiveness of our D&I initiatives
- Provide a central, D&I platform to curate and provide resources and assets
- Provide a governance structure and central point of contact for our ERGs
- Help ERGs with funding and ROI decision making
- Help with the formalization of ERG roles and projects
- Coordinate ERG quarterly summits and annual personal development
- Oversee an annual calendar of events in partnership with our ERGs
- Build a strategy for the global participation of our ERGs
- Provide a robust criteria and landscape analysis of ERG partners and vendors
- Evangelize the importance of D&I and our ERGs at Splunk and help educate Splunkers
- Collaborate with key business leaders, legal, communications and HR partners
- Assist with the development of policies and programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce for the organization
- Lead and execute D&I events and activities
- 8-12 years of consistent track record designing, implementing and measuring diversity and inclusion programs
- Strong PM and organization skills, ability to synthesize data
- A forward-thinking passion and drive for D&I
- Experience working with or managing ERGs
- Active ERG member or ally
- Creative problem solver
- Confidence and passion to facilitate or engage audiences on D&I
- Ability to research, build and operationalize strategic plans
- Proven ability to execute and scale globally
- Exceptional ability to collaborate and influence diverse partners including ERGs, executives, external vendors and consultants
- Phenomenal written, verbal and social media communication skills
- LOCATION: Preferred SF Bay Area (near our fun San Francisco or San Jose office) but we will consider someone remote.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.