Senior Recruiter - GTM
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Splunk is the world’s first Data-to-Everything Platform. Now organizations no longer need to worry about where their data is coming from, and they are free to focus on the business outcomes that data can deliver.
Due to our consistent growth & success of our Australia/ New Zealand region, we are seeking an exceptional Senior Recruiter to join our awesome Talent Acquisition team. You will join a well respected and supportive APAC Talent team, where we work autonomously, love to collaborate & above all; celebrate each others' success!
This role requires experience in building a robust pipeline of top talent (Sales, Sales Engineering, Partner, Specialist skillsets etc.), and ability to demonstrate an “outside of the box” approach in your search methodology.
You will be responsible for full cycle recruiting, sourcing of passive technology professionals and leading them through the entire recruitment process up to the offer stage.
As a trusted Talent Partner, you will work closely with other members of Talent, People, Finance, Legal, Hiring Managers and Engineers to deliver exceptional candidate generation strategies across our Customer Success & Products teams.
- Become well versed in Splunk technology, new products, applications, and how to prospect & convert into candidate interest
- Create and execute talent strategies based on deep understanding of business needs aligned with understanding of the candidate marketplace (both internal and external)
- Build a diverse pipeline, which includes producing a target list of passive candidates for assigned searches through research and heavy sourcing; cold calling, phone screens, and networking.
- Close searches against set timelines, understands how to prioritize, partner with other stakeholders/ teams to achieve shared objectives
- Lead multiple searches (12+) simultaneously with attention to meeting internal customer’s deadlines.
- In partnership with hiring managers, build Job Descriptions, using Textio, the gender-neutral software tool.
- Effectively use our Jobvite ATS system and our internally built tools to lead the recruitment process flow.
- Post job descriptions in various LinkedIn groups, user groups and specialized job boards.
- Hit internal client SLAs
- Provide weekly reports and metrics on recruiting activity
- Attend technical and diversity virtual job fairs and recruitment functions ( Grace Hopper, Afro Tech, RSA etc)
- Extensive (6+ years) experience leading full recruitment cycles, preferred experience inside from a fast paced, high-growth enterprise software company.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting technical or sales candidates (at all levels including Entry to Sr. Director levels) within the technology sector, with focus of SaaS, cloud technologies
- Able to establish trust and credibility with business partners and influence talent decisions
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting with all teams in a matrixed organization
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Leads by example: A great teammate who is inclusive, collaborative, self-directed and highly motivated with a sense of urgency, and has strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Comfortable using Boolean logic, and LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter
- Demonstrable ability to successfully prioritize and handle a requisition load (12+) in a dynamic, constantly evolving work environment, while still taking the time to help out his/her peers
- Excellent candidate assessment skills
- Ability to run batch recruitment days, attend meet ups and tech talks, virtually
- Hi-integrity; hi-degree of integrity and can be trusted with confidential HR information
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Jobvite is a plus
- Excellent communication, social networking, relationship building, advising skills, and the ability to partner optimal with all teams
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Preventative measures may require individuals entering Splunk offices to be fully vaccinated and in some cases may require employees to show proof of full vaccination. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.