Marketing Operations Global Demand Center Lead
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk’s Marketing team is building a Global Demand Center (GDC) and we need a leader to help create this new strategic function from the ground up. Are you someone that is fluent in digital marketing tactics, a stickler for details, and passionate about high-quality output at scale? As part of our Marketing Operations team, the GDC will build and support a central hub of shared marketing services, infrastructure, and processes that enable Splunk to effectively bring campaigns to market at scale.
In this role you will partner with our global marketing teams and our campaign execution vendor to leverage Splunk’s processes and tech stack to optimize campaigns to exceed target objectives, drive on-time campaign delivery, build and optimize internal processes, and execute strategic projects.
Your success relies on your ability to engage with business and technical stakeholders to align business requirements with systems, manage multiple projects simultaneously, understand marketing and sales data, and effectively manage your resources. Additionally, you have the desire to demonstrate your strong project and process management skills, be a self-starter, and utilize your experience working in complex, fast-driving business environments with opposing priorities and partners.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and leader on marketing campaign planning and execution
- Manage our on-shore campaign execution team of contractors to ensure top-quality, on-time output
- Work closely across Marketing Operations, Segmentation, and global marketing teams to define processes, cadence, governance, escalation plans, and SLAs.
- Ensure campaigns are instrumented with appropriate inbound, outbound, and reporting technology, with the opportunity to re-evaluate the current technology mix for long-term support of the customer experience.
- Share standard methodologies, process improvements, and new technology functionality from within the Global Demand Center with marketing teams and ensure these are adopted and implemented into their campaign plans
- Manage an internal GDC manager to effectively drive improvements to templates, processes, and reporting.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in B2B marketing, inbound and outbound digital marketing, demand generation, or marketing operations.
- Complex project management experience, establish, communicate, and adhere to SLA’s, and to work with multiple stakeholders to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Eloqua (or Marketo) and other B2B/B2C Marketing technologies, and use these systems to drive prospect and customer engagement.
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Analyze program reporting and provide strategic recommendations.
- Education: BA/BS required in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field. MBA a plus.
- Your authentic self
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.