Technical Enablement Program Leader, Customer Support
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are enthusiastic about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As a member of the Support Operations team at Splunk, you will own and lead enablement for the Customer Support team. We are looking for an Enablement Program Leader to oversee Splunk Core (Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud), in bridging the gaps between Product, Product Marketing, Education, and the Support organization. Program Leads are self-disciplined, organized, flexible, and detail-oriented, with an ability to successfully execute project plans with deadlines consisting of many moving parts. They are the key points of contact for stakeholders and domain experts across Splunk and our Partner network.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for you to play a key part and establish yourself in an exciting, growing and disruptive enterprise technology company.
- Build a technical enablement program for Splunk Customer Support to expand their education/learning.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success/Product Enablement and Programs team to identify value content and localize delivery for the Support Organization.
- Craft, coordinate, run technical training courses for our Support staff.
- Organize go-to-market enablement for new product launch and incremental release efforts.
- Prioritize Support enablement and learning plans.
- Continuously assess training needs for Splunk Support.
- Drive enablement based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to develop expertise in the Splunk Support organization.
- Ensure product skills are included and kept current in support onboarding tracks.
- Develop specific areas of expertise in addition to maintaining broad product skills.
- Develop systems and processes which will help Support staff to easily access and use data, learning, knowledge (internal and external) and evidence of impact. Use these insights to improve existing practices and to inform decision-making, policy development, planning, organizational wide activities.
- Basic technical understanding of Splunk's portfolio of products.
- Experience facilitating multi-functional meetings
- Proven ability to drive projects to completion while adhering to deadlines
- Ability to build positive relationships internally and externally, in-person and virtually.
- Dedicated to work through obstacles in a dynamic environment and stays flexible through organizational growth and change.
- Bachelor’s degree/foreign equivalent in a related discipline or meaningful relevant on the job experience.
- Working with Splunk Enterprise or Splunk Cloud is a huge plus.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.