Senior Recruiter, G&A (Legal & Human Resources) (Remote)
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey
This role requires experience in building a robust pipeline of high-caliber talent, and ability to demonstrate creativity in your search methods. You will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting, and sourcing passive professionals. You must be someone that can lead by example, deliver great customer service to your hiring managers, highly organized, and energetic in this fast-paced environment.
- Effectively consult with your hiring managers & leadership team to understand their talent needs and build a staffing plan.
- Build a strong diverse candidate pool and produce a target list of passive candidates for assigned client groups.
- Become an expert in Splunk technology, new products and applications.
- Effectively use our Jobvite ATS system to track & manage the recruitment process flow.
- Post job descriptions in various LinkedIn groups, user groups and niche job boards and continually search for creative ways to find the best talent.
- Ability to generate a high volume and high-quality candidate pipeline under very tight timelines.
- Manage multiple searches (15+) simultaneously with attention to meeting customer deadlines.
- Provide weekly reports and metrics on recruiting activity.
- Strategize and develop new “out-of-the box” methods to fill your pipeline.
- 8+ years of previous full cycle recruiting experience with a focus on legal and human resources at a hyper growth company.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting Legal and human resources professionals at all levels.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting skills, and the ability to partner effectively with all teams.
- Leads by example: A team player who is self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency and has strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledgeable with using Boolean logic, AIRS and LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter.
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Excellent candidate assessment skills.
- High integrity; high degree of professionalism and can be trusted with confidential HR information.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Jobvite is a plus.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.