Platform Product Marketing Intern - Machine Learning (Summer 2021)
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you an undergraduate student interested in building an exciting career in marketing? Are you seeking to learn from an innovative, successful and fun team in the fast-paced tech industry? If that sounds interesting, the product marketing intern role at Splunk is for you!
In this role, you will be part of a team of product marketing professionals responsible for the positioning, messaging and Go-to-Market of Splunk’s platform technology in the Cloud. As a platform marketing intern, you will have the opportunity to learn Splunk’s latest technologies including Cloud, Machine Learning, Data Stream Processor and Mobile which power Splunk solutions across IT, Security and Observability.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to learn and explore how a massive scale marketing team functions by getting exposed to cross-functional marketing across corporate marketing, field marketing, pricing, product marketing, marketing operations, and more. This is a unique opportunity for a driven, inquisitive and detail-oriented student who wants to gain skills essential to becoming a marketing master.
- Review, refresh and audit all marketing collateral and assets
- Collect and analyze market data to improve messaging and positioning of products
- Collaborate with your peers to develop content for launches, website, webinars, collateral (white papers, ebooks), landing pages, videos, and more
- Establish relationships with sales, content marketing, customer success and more working to ensure teams are enabled with marketing materials needed to meet business goals
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Graduate degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications, Software Development, Engineering or similar fields
- General knowledge of marketing strategies, tactics and tools
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with G Suite and/or Microsoft Office 365
- Very organized with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Collaborative self-starter who wants to dive right in
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.