Customer Success Advocate
Join us as we pursue our innovative new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Our Splunk Family in Korea are a results' driven and collaborative bunch spanning functions across sales, customer success, support, marketing and G&A functions. We love to work as a team, celebrate success and learn from our losses. We have a phenomenal team culture with weekly team breakfasts, cocktail hour Fridays, end of quarter celebrations, volunteering activities and a culture based on respect, transparency and always doing the right thing!
Are you passionate about customer success and big data? Are you a true hybrid professional with customer acumen and a proven technical foundation? Do you love Splunk as a technology and have a passion for making sure that other people know how great it is? If you answered yes to any of these questions, come and join the Splunk Customer Success team where you will work closely with our customers to drive their adoption of Splunk.
The Customer Success Advocate (CSA) is the key partner helping our customers in Korea achieve their strategic objectives and maximum value from their investment in Splunk. Additionally, the CSA serves as the liaison between the customer and the Splunk ecosystem, streamlining partnership with Customer Success Managers, Engineering, Professional Services, Education, and others.
Responsibilities: I Want To and Can Do That!
- Monitors customer digital/cloud adoption journey and serves as their guide for success
- Maintain customer engagement with a focus on customer satisfaction and increasing adoption
- Answers customer inquiries about best practice content or general needs
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Proactively spotting and correcting issues that could affect customer happiness or retention
- Refers customers to expert resources as needed
- Collaborate with the Splunk Account Team and Customer Success Management
- Act as your customer’s advocate within Splunk, and as the Splunk liaison for your customer
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Demonstrates a functional understanding of Customer Success Management goals
- Solid understanding of Industry Information Technology practices
- Excellent customer communication skills, both written and spoken Korean
- Steers customer or internal conflicts with a “win win” perspective
- Assimilates information from multiple sources to compose relevant unified response
- Proficient with Customer Success tools such as Knowledge Management Systems
- Growth Mindet
- Fluency in English
- A love of all things in the Enterprise and/or Cloud software space (but especially Splunk)
- A relentless passion and customer focus including a rich history of growing customer happiness, adoption, retention, technical contribution in previous roles
- A strong teammate but still a proactive, self-starter
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Preventative measures may require individuals entering Splunk offices to be fully vaccinated and in some cases may require employees to show proof of full vaccination. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.