Senior Web Conversion and SEO Manager
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most significantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As the Senior Web Conversion and SEO Manager you will drive the conversion through optimization at Splunk. You will work as a Web Marketing team member to improve website performance. This role requires a high-level of collaboration with the broader product marketing team, content marketing, brand & creative teams, and subject matter guides across several groups in marketing, sales and other areas of the company to deliver a highly engaging and optimized content geared towards our website audiences.
You will have a hands-on experience managing, optimizing and converting efforts with a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and real passion for all aspects of web conversions. You are able to understand high-level systemic project requirements and apply web, content, optimization and SEO expertise to achieve strategic goals. If you are ready to join a rapidly growing team in a highly creative and impactful role, we want to talk to you.
- You live and breathe web strategy, on-page optimization, SEO, conversions and can bring new and innovative ideas to improve the web presence.
- You will produce conversion-friendly web page layout guidelines, strategic web content insights, and report on improvements in website conversion and performance.
- You will deliver improved CTA text, paragraph content, promotional content, on-page technical enhancements for web and content team to incorporate on the website.
- You will be an integrated part of Growth and Optimization team under the umbrella of Web Marketing. You work cross functionally alongside other content producers, UX and brand experts, marketing operations analysts, and are a collaborator at the core.
- You will represent the team in the cross-departmental meetings with marketing and other groups to convey strategy and insights for website conversions and performance.
- You will collaborate with product marketing managers, go-to-market managers and digital marketing managers to refine the web experience while working closely with content producers, project managers, web publishers, web designers, and web developers for delivery.
- You are hard-wired to appropriately handle multiple projects and priorities, timely and efficiently.
- You will establish and maintain governance standards and practices for the Splunk web presence.
- You have 8+ years of dynamic conversion and search engine optimization experience in a fast-moving environment. Experience with content strategy is a requirement.
- You possess a can-do, get it done attitude to push execution forward while appropriately navigating any roadblocks. Work cross-functionally with multiple teams to achieve a consensus on web strategy.
- You have advanced knowledge of web conversion techniques, SEO, web analytics, and web content strategy.
- You are an excellent communicator across different mediums. Strong interpersonal skills working across multi-functional/international internal and external teams.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Google Analytics, some SEO tools and familiarity with content management systems (CMS) is required. Familiarity with BrightEdge is a plus.
- You are proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) or in G Suite(Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- BA or MA in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Information Design, Digital Media Design or other Visual Design field.
- We will accept any suitable combination of education, experience or training.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.