Senior Business Systems Analyst- REMOTE OK
Ready to shake things up? Splunk continues to be on a tear while enjoying incredible growth year over year. With growth comes scaling opportunities and the need to add a Sr Business Systems Analyst to the Sales Technology team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record implementing high value business systems programs with clear KPIs and measurable value. As we trend towards our first $1B in annual revenue, it is essential we get our processes and systems right for subsequent growth. This role is for you if possess a blend of engagement skills, business understanding, strategic thinking, and a passion for amazing sales systems.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst will play a key role within Sales Technology team at Splunk, working closely with leadership and internal customers as we supercharge our go-to-market capabilities. Working cross functionally with a broad set of business partners, you will use keen business process understanding, appreciation for simplicity and quality, critical thinking, and a bit of elbow grease to create holistic solutions that meet business and technology objectives while furthering Splunk’s long range goals.
You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for accelerating and simplifying the sales experience across multiple channels, functions, and platforms. You will be challenged with identifying Innovative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 7+ years of experience implementing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and associated ecosystem
- Thorough and current understanding of major enterprise business systems platforms and technologies including Salesforce, NetSuite or Oracle, Workday, ServiceNow
- Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies; functional knowledge of MuleSoft or similar Enterprise Service Bus technologies
- Deep experience and expertise translating business requirements and processes into low friction automation and high impact systems
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks, providing consistent record of all activities, while handling confidential work with discretion
- Experience leading complex initiatives in a SOX compliant environment
- Passion for exceptional documentation including diagrams, standards, and project papers
- Must be able to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge using oral, written and visual presentations
- Must have a borderline fanatical appreciation of user experience and simplicity
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline or equivalent work experience is preferred
- U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for some projects in which case, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.
- Travel up to 25%
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $90,000. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity at Splunk. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. Splunk is impacted by the mandates outlined for U.S. Government contractors in President Biden’s Path out of the Pandemic: COVID-19 Action Plan. As a result, Splunk requires U.S. employees, whether assigned to an office of 100% remote, to provide proof of full vaccination, as defined by the CDC. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.