Manager, Learning Solutions
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As the Manager, Learning Solutions you will solve challenging problems, create integrated, scalable, equity driven-solutions that support our unique data and people first culture. The outcomes you and the team will drive can fundamentally change and reimagine the future of learning & leadership in a digital-first environment.
You will work with the Head of Learning and Leadership to articulate an enterprise wide learning strategy to drive initiatives across the portfolio, while leading and developing team members along the way.You will be focused on creating innovative and impactful learning experiences that will enable Splunkers from the day they onboard, and throughout their career. The ideal person for this role is an individual who has experience managing a team - and uses a client-centric and data driven approach to craft equitable and scalable learning experiences that support the development and career goals of Splunkers around the globe.
- Develop an end-to-end learning strategy in alignment with the Talent+ team, working across multiple verticals resulting in cohesive talent development solutions
- Assess the current learning infrastructure to identify needs, gaps and opportunities and prioritize high value and business critical learning initiatives
- Experiment and innovate - identifying innovative ways to learning, methods, and tools to ensure that we are keeping data and clients at the core, leading the industry and are making measurable business impact
- Drive strategic outcomes through the design, development, delivery, and iteration of learning experiences for all Splunkers at all levels - contribute to an impactful suite of learning experiences using relevant research and client-centric approach
- Partner with functional enablement, business partners and employee experience teams to ensure a coherent and prioritized learning experience across the organization
- Thoughtfully manage and develop team members and partner with external vendors responsible for creating and curating learning content to be delivered virtually at scale
- Partner with the Program Management team to ensure programs go to market as thoughtful, integrated solutions at scale
- Work in lockstep with Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to seamlessly integrate their critical initiatives, concepts and latest research into our products
- Client-centric, agile and passionate about helping people learn and grow, at all levels
- Data-centric, with high degree of focus on relevant research to design and deliver impactful learning experiences
- Deft at balancing being hands on in building products and measuring impact while leading, and developing teams to do the same
- A leader who thrives in ambiguity and building effective solutions that scale and work through in person and remote environments
- A simple, clear and consistent communicator with strong leadership, product vision and management capabilities
- 6+ years experience in leading learning and/or leadership development
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and to “fly the plane while you’re building it!”; willingness to flex up and down to support both hands-on tactical work and strategic thinking
- Proven expertise in using data to inform decisions on effectiveness of development experiences to create large-scale programs and interventions - and an understanding of what creates both learning and behavior change resulting in measurable improvement
- Experience using technology to enhance, curate and deliver high-impact learning experiences
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate across organizations
- Experience using with vendors, and have established existing relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Post pandemic travel is anticipated
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $90,000. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.