Business Development Representative, Emerging markets (Arabic-speaking)
Join us as we pursue our vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to achieving success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you ready to change the way businesses think and do you want to make your impact? How would you like to be the face of the brand and help prospects become customers of Splunk? If so, then this may be a phenomenal way for you to jump start your sales career. We are seeking dynamic, early career level sales folks to join our fast-growing Sales Development team. This is a highly transparent, collaborative position based in our London or Reading office. In this role, you will have key responsibilities such as creation of outbound leads, driving pipeline through web and email inquiries, as well as following-up on marketing campaign responders. You possess outstanding verbal and written interpersonal skills and you are dedicated to learning as much as you can about Splunk and building your business insight to be able to articulate the value proposition that our clients experience with Splunk. There is a defined growth path for successful Lead Generation Reps to be promoted throughout inside sales roles to field roles and other similar roles and marketing functions.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
You will create a positive first impression with our prospects and customers by proving them with "world-class" experience. You will complete initial qualification of potential sales opportunities for approval and assignment to the appropriate Sales Representative. You maintain a sense of urgency, are a strong performer and set the bar high.
- Be the engine that drives pipeline, new logos and growth across the Benelux region through high outbound activity
- Good command of account profiling and a proven ability to navigate to key contacts and identify account intelligence
- Ability to identify business pains, objectives, and related impacts on a prospect's organisation. You will be able to hold a business conversation with a variety of contact types within an organisation (including senior/board level contacts) – conversations that will follow Splunk’s sales methodology and establish appropriate agreed next actions.
- Ability to articulate Splunks’ proposition in terms of the advantages a prospect will gain and linking these as benefits to expressed business challenges
- Cold calling/ prospecting/lead generation to get qualified sales opportunities for sales reps
- Prioritize strategic account lists within a defined territory as well as managing active pool and pipeline
- Support attendance to some field marketing events
- Meet/exceed assigned metrics
- Structure working month to enable to hit a set of agreed targets and to maintain input activity (call volumes) to achieve key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Work with partners for maximum effectiveness and territory expansion
- Responsible for updating and managing activity and pipeline on SFDC
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Experience of cold calling and hunting into greenfield accounts/businesses
- Software sales a plus
- Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
- Experience talking about enterprise IT solutions to decision-makers (BI, data analytics, security software, risk management software or networking performance)
- Successful in finding and uncovering new opportunities with prospects and existing business, cold calling and hunting for business
- Experience booking qualified sales appointments
- Own and manage the entire appointment process
- Organize and input data correctly into Salesforce
- Excellent communication, written and analytical skills
- Hungry and motivated to grow, learn and work your way up through a sales organization
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.