Solutions Marketing Manager - Portfolio
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to bring data to every question, every decision and every action. Splunk is a company filled with people who are passionate about our mission, love our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. We’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of the journey!
- Create positioning that makes Splunk’s Data-to-Everything vision tangible for the executive audience― drive this positioning across all channels, including website, collateral, event messaging, etc.
- Drive Splunk’s thought leadership positioning around our customers’ cloud journeys and digital transformation
- Collaborate with Corporate Messaging team on value-focused corporate pitch
- Ensure Splunk product portfolio updates (e.g., major feature releases, new SKUs, acquisitions) enhance the portfolio story and permeate throughout corporate content
- Support event keynote content strategy by bringing a portfolio view of Splunk solutions
- Contribute to value and pricing messaging strategy and execution, as well as other corporate content
- Work with the global field enablement team to bring the portfolio messaging to the field
- 8+ years of experience in solutions, industries, or product marketing
- Knowledge of the B2B SaaS sales cycle
- Strong storytelling skills and experience creating corporate or product pitches
- Comfort translating technical products into language for business personas
- Deep understanding of how businesses work and what keeps executives up at night
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think both analytically and creatively
- Comfort with high levels of ambiguity – this is a new team and change is expected!
- Willingness for occasional travel for tradeshows, customer meetings, training sessions, etc.
- Bachelors required; MBA a plus
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.