Business Process Manager, Spend Management (US Remote Available)
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As a Business Process Manager with Procurement Operations team, you will support Spend Management business processes, orchestrate system implementation, integrations and automation initiatives primarily across SAP technology stacks, in addition to demonstrating Splunk for analytics. You’ll be at the forefront of Spend Management system and business process change, delivering tangible benefits to Splunkers and our Supplier ecosystem. Our team is rapidly reinventing the way Spend Management systems are modernized, processes optimized, and benchmarks redefined. We are now looking for a hardworking and motivated individual to advance our efforts and be an integral part of our data-centric culture.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Act as Product Owner, define product/application requirements, design and acceptance criteria, working with application development team(s) to evolve stories and accepting narratives in an agile environment.
- Embedded within Finance organization, understand alignments and re/engineer business process to improve business value and deliver predictable outcomes.
- Lead strategic programs that could also include business operations, organizational change, end-user training, communication, and application support components.
- Be a trusted advisor and change evangelist, optimally collaborating with, and consulting functional leaders.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- 10-12 years of experience supporting Procure-To-Pay business processes.
- Proven expertise in one or many Spend Management business process components – Procurement, Accounts Payable, Contract Management, Sourcing & Supplier Management.
- Proficient at system and business process design across multiple technology stacks – SAP S4, Ariba, Conga.
- Prior experience leading global ERP & CLM implementations and operationalizing Spend Management business processes.
- Proficient at articulating value propositions and delivering presentations to customers across levels.
- Passionate about Splunk platform and products.
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Certification: Certified Scrum Product Owner (preferred), Lean Six Sigma (preferred).
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $110,000.00. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Preventative measures may require individuals entering Splunk offices to be fully vaccinated and in some cases may require employees to show proof of full vaccination. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.