Sustaining Engineering Intern
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are looking for highly motivated university students to join Splunk. As an intern, you will work on a real project (or a few) and have an opportunity to enjoy our dynamic, startup-like environment. You will get invaluable work experience at a leader in “Big Data”, the hottest software market now, and you will have the opportunity to focus on full stack, backend or front end technologies.
- You will achieve goals set for you in the beginning of the internship by your mentor
- We will give you a phenomenal opportunity to learn Splunk, both the product and the company
- You will socialize with the other interns as well as full-timers
- You will experience a fun environment at Splunk and enjoy your time learning new skills to better suit your goals
- You are familiar with Unix/Linux and/or Windows OSs, Linux is preferred
- You have good knowledge of programming in C++technologies focusing in the backend
- You will receive experience with version control systems, Perforce, Git or similar
- You will bring strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- You will bring Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems to the team
- You are in university and will return to full time study upon completion of the internship
- Computer Science, Math or emphasis degree in progress
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.