Business Operations Analyst (Remote)
Are you innately curious, passionate about building impactful operations, and a truth seeker using data? Splunk is looking for a Business Operations Analyst to join its dynamic Global Business Operations (GBO) team to boost Spunk’s fast-growing business. The GBO team ensures data-driven decision-making and operations scaling throughout the company. This individual will be a strong problem-solver, who uses both quantitative and qualitative methods to get things done.
The Business Operations Analyst will play an impactful role in how we “bring data to everything” with expertise and passion to help scale Splunk teams and the business across the globe. This individual's knowledge of data, along with business context, will enable in providing impactful analysis to ensure our GBO organization and Business Leaders are well-informed and able to make thoughtful, data-backed decisions.
Location: ALL LOCATIONS
- Identify and investigate trends that drive operational performance of Splunk’s critical business units including Sales, Products, Customer Success, and Marketing
- Deep-dive into key performance indicators and quantitatively assess trends to drive sales, renewals, product performance, and customer enablement; identify cross-BU inter-linkages, highlight gaps and communicate related business implications and recommendations
- Support day-to-day data processing and enable the team in preparation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and performance scorecards to support our business operations
- Ensure analyses are reliable and interpretation drives actionable insights
- Communicate complex information in an easy to understand format. Able to partner comfortably with the cross functional leadership
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- This role is for doers; be able to get into the details and get the job done while at the same time being able to see the forest for the trees
- Critical and analytical thinking skills is imperative to succeed in this role supported with an intellectual curiosity to question/test assumptions
- Work effectively and collaboratively in a fast-paced and constantly evolving business
- Experience with analytics and visualization tools, such as Tableau, Celonis, Clari, etc
- Experience owning complex projects involving multiple teams, and presenting analysis and recommendations to business partners
- Workday, SAP, Salesforce.com experience a plus.
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance, Economics, Statistics or related field
- 5 years in business analysis to effectively communicate key operational data insights
- Experience in investment banking or management consulting experience is a plus
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!#remote
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.