Global Business Operations Manager
Are you innately curious, passionate about building impactful operations and a truth seeker using data? Splunk is looking for a Business Operations Manager to join its dynamic Global Business Operations (GBO) team to boost Spunk’s fast growing business. The GBO team ensures data driven decision-making and operations scaling throughout the company. As a member of the team, you'll be detail-oriented and conscientious, analytical and curious. You're a strong problem-solver, who uses both quantitative and qualitative methods to get things done. And most importantly, you are an individual who wonders "What if?" And are relentless in seeking out the solution.
This individual will play an important role in how we “bring data to everything” with expertise and passion to help scale Splunk teams and the business across the globe. The individual's knowledge of data, along with deep business context, will enable in providing actionable analysis to ensure our GBO organization and Business Leaders are well-informed and able to make thoughtful, data backed decisions.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that
- Define critical KPIs, metrics and dashboards, and to help teams manage performance and create operational rigor
- Develop a deep understanding of the key drivers of our business and how different teams’ work contribute to them
- Deliver insights & recommendations for decision making and scale
- Conduct interviews and deep dive sessions with leadership at all levels across the company, to identify requirements and build a long term data and operational scaling strategy, and execute on it
- Takes ownership and independently leads company wide initiatives to achieve company goals and targets
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Entrepreneurial self-starter. Thrive in a fast paced environment and am independently capable of seeking information, corralling resources, and delivering results without waiting for direction
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thrive on combining rigorous data-driven analysis, strong business and product judgment, and an ability to work well across teams to solve complex problems, and have done so at a fast-growing technology company.
- You’ve had Business Operations, program management, consulting, investing, analytics, growth, and/or product management
- Understands drivers and moving parts in fast growth companies, and has led change at the highest level
Education: Got it!
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience in strategic, analytical or operational roles
- Excellent problem-framing and problem-solving skills
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.