Customer Success Manager
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include: Growing adoption, ensuring retention, and happiness.
- Become a Certified Splunk Architect to assist in driving your customers use cases and adoption.
- Build Customer Success Plans and establish critical goals to aid the customer in achieving their objectives and drive new usage of Splunk and upsell opportunities.
- Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor and advocate with customers and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work with customers to provide expert deployment, operational standard methodologies and establish a Splunk Center of Excellence.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Splunk platform and future products, add value for customers by providing insight with respect to the availability and applicability of new products and features.
- Support Professional Services and Education Services with scoping, and selling follow-on, new service, and training opportunities.
- Act as the Splunk liaison for Splunk technical inquiries, issues or escalations and work with the Account team to drive customer happiness.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Extensive experience in a related function with direct customer advocacy and engagement in post-sales or professional services functions
- A rich history of growing customer happiness, adoption, and retention.
- Confirmed ability to drive continuous product value.
- Experience developing product use-cases with customers.
- Deep knowledge and work experience in the one of the following areas: Cloud, ITOps, Security, DevOps
- You will be a strong teammate, but still a self-starter.
- Exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details and be analytical.
- Good technical and problem solving skills coupled with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Prior experience conducting workshops to customers and discussing pros cons of implementing various technologies and business value.
- Past experience in SaaS and enterprise customers driving Splunk use cases and workshops across ITOps, DevOps & Security
- A Growth Mindset
- Native Japanese speaker with Moderate English skills. You will be part of an international team, and communication across borders is critical
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
To conform to U.S. export control regulations, applicants must be eligible for required authorizations from the U.S. Government.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Preventative measures may require individuals entering Splunk offices to be fully vaccinated and in some cases may require employees to show proof of full vaccination. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.