Senior Analyst Relations Manager - Analytics platform
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Our company is filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and dedicated to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Job Description: That’s an exciting job! I want it!
Splunk is looking for a highly motivated and upbeat person to join our Marketing team as an Analyst Relations Manager. Do you love learning, growing and interacting with people? Are you dreaming of working with extraordinary people? This is an excellent opportunity to work at a high-growth company with a strong potential for growth. You will report to the Director, Analyst Relations.
As an integral part of this team, you will accelerate the existing AR program for our data analytics platform. You will facilitate regular contact with analyst community, handling all logistics associated with that contact and support the collection of information for analyst requests. You flourish with being organized and articulate, and have an impeccable attention to detail. The ability to multitask and prioritize while maintaining a sense of humor is required.
You will help the Global AR program to:
- Deepen our strategic relationships with our Global analyst community
- Facilitate broadening of analyst knowledge about our company, its strategy and products
- Collaborate with Global marketing on lead generation tactics
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- You will execute and evolve the current AR plan. Provide end-to-end management of strategy, analyst relationships and execution for the Splunk platform team
- Be a trusted partner internally and staff analyst meetings and tours, provide feedback to spokespeople, share thoughtful notes with internal partners, own follow up, suggest next steps and give to business strategy
- Partner to build and deliver a targeted analyst list, curate quality content and assets for various audiences
- Monitor the analytics landscape and provide analyst insights on market and competitors to internal partners
- Demonstrate excellent judgment for serving the company's best interest, strong situational analysis, and negotiate when the situation requires it
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Multitask under tight deadlines and prioritize and communicate priorities to cross-functional teams
- 4-6 years experience in Analyst Relations, Customer Service/Success or Market Intelligence or various roles within the technology industry that entail a triage of skills - relations excellence, strong analytical slant and entrepreneur spirit
- You are an information junkie who loves to read and think critically about research methodologies. Challenges excite you and drives creative solutions for the complex situations we encounter
- Positive relationship management skills for industry analysts, service representatives, Splunk executives, product marketing and product managers, as well as others outside the formal lines of authority
- Strong work ethic and real passion for excellent customer service
- We are a small, dynamic team searching for a stellar teammate who shares our dedication to excellence. You are willing to jump in and help others, tackle new responsibilities, and take pride in elevating our program to premier status
- Travel is required about 35% for analyst conferences and meetings
- Existing relationships with industry analysts are a plus
We value diversity at our company. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.