The LMS Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Learndot LMS including the management of internal and external data and content, contributing to ongoing system improvements, coordinating resolution of system issues, generating reports, and assisting learners with troubleshooting. The ideal candidate can quickly and efficiently locate information, solve problems or roadblocks, and swiftly determine solutions. This is a high-energy position in a global company that requires the ability to quickly pick up new skills, and can work well with colleagues and customers around the world.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years work experience in coordinator, project management, or customer service roles, preferably in software or similar technical field.
- Specific experience coordinating training or services, or supporting enterprise training teams.
- Experience with a Learning Management System (LMS) required. Experience with ServiceRocket’s Learndot system strongly desired.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience with LMS implementation and improvement projects preferred.
- Proven background with a variety of web-based desktop tools, including SaaS platforms such as SalesForce and Netsuite.
- Ability to quickly diagnose and solve problems, and able to maintain a high level of productivity under stressful conditions.
- Experience working closely with internal and external teams (vendors) to resolve critical system issues desired.
- Capacity to learn multiple tasks, and move quickly among different procedures and processes.
- Self-starter, quick learner, well-organized, detail oriented, and professional demeanor.
- Good communication skills with business customers in email and by phone.
We value diversity at our company, and are committed to equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. We also consider applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.