Manager, Partner Programs & Operations, APAC
Splunk is looking for a Partner Program & Operations Manager to manage our exciting, industry-leading Partner+ Program, and supporting operations, in APAC. In this key role, you will be responsible for the management of programs for engagement, enablement and empowerment of our
partner ecosystem across all partner types.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and flexible, and possesses the skills required to manage multiple tasks at one time. You must be detail-oriented and thrive in a fast paced environment that relies on global and regional teamwork.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
Partner Program Management for APAC
● Primary point of contact for APAC partner compliance communications and results, trends, and areas of opportunity.
● Collaborate in program and process changes – both design and execution - with key direction from regional and global partner teams. Support the operational needs of the APAC partner ecosystem, in collaboration with Global Partner operations colleagues.
● Support partner onboarding activities including new partner profile gathering, SFDC updates to support agreement status and partner portal enablement activities.
● Act as point of contact for partner and sales questions relative to channel metrics, partner agreement status, deal registration, partner portal and program questions.
● Support Partner leadership and marketing with event preparation, attending partner events as necessary to enhance partner relationships.
● Administers end to end ‘Quote to Order’ process support, including deal registration review, quote and opportunity auditing, discount and approval routing.
● Works closely with Partner Operations, Sales Operations and Finance teams to ensure quotes and orders meet defined criteria for factors such as booking and revenue recognition.
● Act as point of contact for partner generated questions relative to quotes, order status, deal registration process adherence, etc.
● Support Distribution partner onboarding activities including new partner profile gathering, Due Diligence process management, SFDC updates to support agreement status and partner portal enablement activities.
Partner Empowerment, Enablement and Events Management
● Act as a point of contact for APAC for Global Partner Summit, annual partner technical symposium and partner advisory councils in region and more as required.
● Partner with the APAC field/partner marketing and global marketing teams to drive new partner marketing programs, campaigns, and infrastructure to increase partner sourced opportunities
Specific Responsibilities include:
● Be a key member of worldwide partner programs, and operations group that is responsible for the partner ecosystem, enablement, engagement, empowerment and economics
● “Always on” partner evangelism focused on influencing the value delivered to Splunk and its customers through partners
● Implement, manage, and monitor deal registration, rebates, incentives and rewards programs to drive partner loyalty and accelerate sales growth
● Be a source of expertise on competitive partner program offerings – help gather and disseminate competitive partner program offering information and positions across the organization
● Collaborate cross-functionally with finance, education, marketing, operations, product management, support, business/corporate development and sales to drive a positive partner experience
● Administration of partner program to reflect changes in Salesforce.com to ensure alignment
● Manage incoming partner request queues and ensure routing to proper internal organizations for follow up and coordinate initial activation and onboarding of partners and Splunk partner account management teams
● Maintain and update program collateral and program guides for APAC, in partnership with colleagues in Global Partner Programs.
● Document onboarding and partner management processes to ensure consistency across various partner programs
● Manage work across a matrixed organization with internal and external stakeholders to get feedback, buy-in, and manage expectations
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
● This is an extremely fast-paced, high-pressure, high-visibility role
● 5+ years of partners-related leadership position
● Current experience in a high growth software enterprise company
● Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills
● Strong project and organizational skills
● Salesforce.com expert
● Global and regional travel
● Fluency in written and spoken English
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.