AVP, Global Education and Technical Enablement
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Join us in our mission to educate the world on Splunk! Lead strategy development and execution for the Global Education and Technical Enablement organization. Work proactively with Customers, Partners, Customer Success, Sales, and Engineering to innovate and develop content that helps customers and Splunkers build their capability to deliver outcomes with Splunk.
- Develop an innovative Education go-to market strategy that addresses the global skills needed for Splunk users at every stage in their journey. Develop the right subscription offerings, learning ecosystem, content development and delivery strategies that excite and engage our customers.
- Drive robust learning curriculum across multiple audiences, geos, and functions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify needs and opportunities and develop strategies that can grow Splunk capabilities and engagement
- Manage a diverse team including curriculum development, training, employee and partner and technical enablement
- Create global Education and Technical Enablement partner programs for scale, effectiveness and profitability
- Develop and lead delivery, instructional design, partner programs and certifications
- Jointly own customer success, leveraging best practice and focus to ensure our customers are delighted. Work cross functionally with counterparts in Customer Success, Engineering, and Sales to help ensure success.
- Provide regular communication to management regarding important issues impacting Customer Success and Sales, along with metrics/reporting on team performance.
- 10-15+ years in a Global Education leadership capacity or similar experience
- Previous P&L experience in a fast-growing technology company
- Experience growing and innovating Educational Services, Technical Enablement, & external Partner Programs worldwide
- 10+ years of partner training, enablement, and certification experience
- Previous related management experience required
- High degree of technical capability to learn the Splunk product portfolio, value proposition, and how customers use Splunk products
- Extensive experience in educating, training, and certifying IT and Security professionals in web-based technology applications
- Demonstrated experience with design and development of content strategies
- Demonstrated experience in driving innovation and change to improve efficiencies and the effectiveness of content development, delivery, and management
- Travel required 25% of the time
- BS/BA or equivalent experience.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.