Enterprise Application Integrations (EAI) Architect
Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
Ready to shake things up? Splunk continues to be on a tear while enjoying incredible growth year over year. With growth comes scaling opportunities and the need to add an Integration Architect to the Enterprise IT Architecture team focused on integration of enterprise applications. As we surpass $2B in annual revenue and trajecting towards over $5B, it is essential that we deliver a world-class experience to our internal and external customers. This role is for you if possess a blend of engagement, business understanding, critical thinking, technical capability and architectural design skills. Do you thrive tackling scaling opportunities and the need to take the friction out of processes, platforms, and systems to drive scale, efficiency, and effectiveness? If yes, read on because we want to talk with you.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that
- You will be responsible for providing architecture leadership for Enterprise Application Integrations (EAI)
- You will seek to understand the enterprise IT business systems, integration points and identify the right tool sets that’s most suited for current application footprint and future
- You will design and build solutions that increase business value using industry standard methodologies and scalable integration tools/platforms
- You will facilitate the evaluation and selection of tools and technologies to improve existing integration platform
- You will strive to be the integration domain expert and advisor who collaborates, builds and ensures alignment with the future state integration reference architecture
- You will guide implementation/delivery team to ensure standard methodologies are communicated and practiced
- You will plan, coordinate, architect, and supervise all activities related to the integration of applications, and third-party solutions as required to meet the business requirements of the organization
- You will engage and collaborate with the broader architecture community to provide feedback into strategies and standards
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that
- 15 years of demonstrable experience leading and crafting complex Integration projects with SaaS applications
- Experience leading initiatives and personnel with your exemplary planning and organization skills
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture concepts and practices
- Experience in integrating multiple SaaS applications and application running on AWS
- Experience in the field of middleware frameworks like SOA, API, ETL and Web Services based integrations
- Deep understanding of integration and API concepts, patterns, and technologies
- Publisher-Subscriber integration experience
- Experience implementing the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and CloudHub platforms or equivalent technologies
- Ability of planning and developing project scope
- Programming experience with Integration and workflow tools
Preferred skills/experience: I’ve got that too
- Experience with business applications such as Salesforce, SAP S4/HANA, NetSuite, Workday etc.
- MuleSoft Anypoint Platform certifications
Education: Got it
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent experience required
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.