Sr. Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
Join us as we pursue our mission to remove the barriers between data and action, so that everyone thrives in the Data Age. Splunk is filled with people who are passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology in an effort to help our customers succeed. As the leading data platform for Security and Observability, Splunk is helping our customers unlock innovation, improve security and drive resilience. We invite you to explore what has made us one of the fastest growing technology companies in history, and how you can be an integral part of our journey!
Do you wake up each morning with Customer Success and growth on your mind? Are you a product marketer who enjoys storytelling? Are you interested in learning how you can help in customers' digital transformation by enabling their success with an easier, efficient move to the cloud with the Splunk Cloud Platform, Splunk Platform capabilities delivered as a service (SaaS). If you are passionate about cloud technologies, storytelling, and working closely with various marketing, services, customer success, sales and product teams in defining and executing marketing strategies to drive customers’ migration and adoption of the cloud with Splunk Cloud Platform, this role is for you!
We are committed to our work, customers, and partners, and to having fun. We’re seeking an equally passionate, skilled and lively marketing leader to drive our customer growth initiatives to the next level.
You will be part of a team of marketing professionals passionate about enabling customers’ success throughout their Splunk journey. You will work closely with various marketing, product, sales and partner teams to define the campaigns and strategy needed to drive customers’ adoption of the Splunk Cloud Platform, Splunk Platform capabilities delivered as a service(SaaS). You will identify and deliver the enablement needed for sales and partner teams in accelerating customers’ migration and usage of the Splunk Cloud Platform. Looking for great candidates who have passion for learning customers’ end-to-end journey to be able to create the right campaigns and programs to drive growth and customers’ success. Your understanding of the customers’ environments, cloud technologies, market dynamics, and competitive landscape will be key in bringing alignment with key stakeholders at Splunk and in fueling customers migrations and adoption of the Splunk Cloud Platform.
This is a rare opportunity for you to join a fast-growing, dynamic, and industry-leading enterprise technology company. Experience in product marketing and customer success with a can-do attitude is critical.
- Understand customers' journey in bringing their self-managed, on-premises Splunk environments to the Cloud. And, through marketing campaigns demonstrate that Splunk is their partner in their journey offering the right resources, tools and services to enable their success
- Partner cross functionally to define and execute strategies for accelerating customers’ migrations and increasing their cloud adoption.
- Determine the correct KPIs to track success, assess customer adoption levels and needed interventions
- Develop creative programs to accelerate migrations and increase adoption to targeted install base customers.
- Align services offerings to cloud migration and adoption journey for driving integrated marketing campaigns
- Generate growth hacks that improve migration, adoption, expansion, and renewal
- Understand what a successful customer deployment looks like and determine methods of scale
- 10+ years of experience and ideally 5+ in product marketing within enterprise software: customer-facing experience is a plus.
- Experience creating and executing enterprise software customer retention and loyalty programs.
- Incredibly strong aptitude for technical software products including cloud technologies, specifically in IT, Security and Observability markets
- Knowledge of SaaS based products, data platforms, and service policies a plus
- Amazing content creation and oral communication skills including ability to craft technical value-adding content that new customers will engage with.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, high growth, sometimes ambiguous, and career defining environment.
- Collaboration skills and demonstrated success delivering results.
- BA or BS required; MBA preferred. Past experience in a customer success, product marketing or product management role is a huge plus.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $110,000.00. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Preventative measures may require individuals entering Splunk offices to be fully vaccinated and in some cases may require employees to show proof of full vaccination. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.