Senior Go-to-Market Manager - Program Manager Office (PMO)
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to bring data to every question, every decision and every action. Splunk is a company filled with people who are passionate about our mission, love our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. We’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of the journey!
Are you someone who is passionate about working on various different projects and change management support? Can you successfully drive cross-functional change and manage projects across Go-To-Market (GTM) functions? If you answered yes to these questions then we have a home for you at Splunk! In this role you will be accountable for ensuring we have clear visibility into the major initiatives across GTM, including M&A activity, as well as structuring and driving key projects sponsored by the GTM Operations teams. You have dynamic interpersonal skills and can foster close working relationships with executives, sales, customer success, channel, operations, IT, finance, and business transformation teams. You have a strategic mindset, data driven approach, intellectual curiosity, are hands-on and comfortable diving into details, you are very comfortable operating in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, and you are able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects with limited direction and supervision.
You know how to develop, coordinate, and drive the Project Management Office (PMO) activities across a set of diverse GTM Operations initiatives, incl. M&A. You are comfortable defining project scope, setting key milestones and timelines, and identifying and mitigating risks. You can skillfully foster all phases of the GTM fiscal year lifecycle from planning to execution through to process improvements. In addition, you: Develop programs and projects with all aspects of Sales, Marketing, Legal, Finance, IT/Ops, BP, Engineering, and Product Management teams. Dive deep to map out existing business processes to clarify steps, owners, hand-offs, decisions, etc., plus redesign select business processes to achieve greater scale and effectiveness for the organization
- Excel at decision-making, consensus building, and conflict management across cross functional groups.
- Ensure there is a “Global” or consolidated view of all programs – both outside and inside GTM
- Continually look for ways to improve and scale GTM business processes
- Facilitate lessons learned, knowledge sharing, and documentation of standard methodologies
- 10+ years in a similar role at fast growing enterprise software company.
- Experience working within Sales Ops or GTM Operations on cross-functional business problems.
- Experience running and managing fiscal year processes, understanding the impact of the business and making recommendations to stakeholders.
- Structured thinker. Develop and use frameworks to guide the team’s thinking, facilitate alignment on key strategic decisions among various stakeholders and identify the 80/20 opportunities to reach insightful, actionable answers without boiling the ocean with analysis overload.
- Dedicated and relentless project leadership and execution.
- Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations. You are known as someone who “gets stuff done” and an effective influencer.
- Technology and process design.
- You are equally comfortable solving problems through echnology as you are through business process redesign, and you know when to employ the right tactic.
- High-performing athlete. Play a wide-variety of roles to get the job done. Willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends and deliver projects on time to meet business expectations.
- High-energy, positive standout colleague
- This is a highly cross-functional role, requiring great collaboration; there is no place for lone heroes.
- GTM Operations.
- Familiarity with the roles and responsibilities of marketing, sales, partner,
- and customer success (post-sales) operations is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- MBA OR graduate degree preferred but not required.
- Must be able to commute daily to one of our offices in either San Francisco or San Jose.
- This is an individual contributor role
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.