Customer Success Manager - The Netherlands
The Splunk Customer Success Manager (CSM) takes a pivotal role when dealing with customers. He/she guides Splunk customers in their journey to discover the full value of their machine data and to support the real-time decision making that today's businesses demands. The CSM role is continuous and revolves around supporting the customer to use their Splunk Enterprise software solutions as effectively and efficiently as possible to it’s maximum potential. This high profile role reports into the EMEA Customer Success Management team.
A Splunk CSM will help set success criteria and help customers evolve their usage of Splunk to a higher level of Operational Intelligence – that is, to move from simple search & investigation activities to proactive monitoring and gaining real-time business insights. Splunk CSMs will also focus on the strategic, operational and organisational impact of Splunk software, rather than just the technical domain.
- Establishment of success plans and best practices.
- Driving and management of adoption across business units.
- Ensuring training requirements of Splunk end users, developers and administrators are met.
- Creation & operation of a Splunk Center of Excellence within the customer organisation. This consists of Splunk subject matter experts and users within the customer organisation that provide governance and sponsorship to the Splunk capabilities and facilitate both data and user on-boarding and enablement, and ensure best practices are followed.
- How to emulate the successes achieved by others in their market sector through best practices and knowledge of value realisation achieved in similar market sectors.
- The formation of user groups within the company to collaborate, grow and share achievements.
- Adapting the organisation in order to get the most from the Splunk platform
- You possess 5+ years of experience in a related CSM function is required with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, and/or start-up companies.
- You have successfully managed customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction.
- You possess excellent analytical skills & problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- You also possess exceptional verbal and written organisational and presentation skills.
- You can demonstrate success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
- Your are able and willing to travel based on customer and business needs for extended periods when required.
- Strong business acumen. Spot additional sales opportunities.
- Highly customer orientated to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Have the personal attitude and behaviours that represent the Splunk’s values: Innovative, Passionate, Disruptive, Open and Fun.
- Working knowledge of technology & products such as Cloud, Exchange, VM Ware, Log Files, Hadoop, FIX and Mobile & Web applications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture, API’s and Networks
- Having a foundation certification or working knowledge of ITIL, BRMI or Prince2 will be a advantage.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.