Sr. Marketing Campaign Manager
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a
We are looking for a Sr. Marketing Campaign Manager to assist in the development and execution of marketing programs. Could this be you?
As the Sr. Marketing Campaign Manager, you will have the opportunity to help define our demand generation strategy for prospects and our dedicated customer base. You will develop and lead a comprehensive portfolio of campaigns. The campaigns will be designed to nurture, engage and convert our prospects as well as drive adoption and cross/up sell for our existing customers.
This is a great opportunity for a sharp, eager marketer passionate about jumping on board with one of the fastest growing companies in the Big Data space. Are you ready for the challenge?
- You will build strong, data driven marketing campaigns to drive engagement and tie in with product specific campaigns
- You will run the campaign calendar and email cadence to ensure optimal engagement and prevent list fatigue
- You will connect GTM priorities with Sales success by defining, instrumenting, measuring and executing end-to-end campaigns
- You will partner with digital, content, field, social marketing and marketing operations to align multi-channel execution
- You will align with FMM to develop region specific campaigns
- You will develop and project lead integrated campaigns, both online and traditional, in partnership with the rest of the marketing team, stepping in to fill in gaps as necessary
- You will analyze and segment customer data to help define prospect and customer with high engagement and revenue potential
- You will establish goals and critical metrics for campaigns based on historical or projected results, and tie back actual performance and revenue impact
- You will test new tools to innovate and scale programs, with an emphasis on integrated marketing
- 8+ years of experience leading and running demand generation programs for enterprise software and/or SaaS services
- Deep experience working with Salesforce.com and Eloqua (or other marketing automation tools) to execute integrated demand generation programs and measure their effectiveness
- Experience working with personas and mapping to the buyer’s journey
- Exceptional teammate who has partnered with sales and marketing teams to deliver integrated marketing programs
- Track record of marketing results and strong analytical mindset
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.