Technical Talent Acquisition Partner, EMEA
Due to our hyper-growth in building a game changing product, we are seeking an exceptional technical recruiter to join our TA team. This role requires experience in building a robust pipeline of high-caliber software & IT talent (Cloud, Full Stack, Backend, Machine Learning...IT etc), and ability to demonstrate an “outside of the box” approach in your search methodology.
You will be responsible for full cycle recruiting, sourcing of passive technology professionals and leading them through the entire recruitment process up to the offer stage.
As a Technical TA Partner, you will work closely with other members of Recruiting, HR, Finance, Legal, Hiring Managers and Engineers to deliver exceptional candidate generation strategies across our Products team
If you are someone that thrives in a highly congenial, hyper-growth and rapidly changing environment, and can lead by example, deliver great customer service to your hiring managers & candidates? If you are fueled by winning as a team, this could be just what you are looking for in a role and team. Are you up for the challenge?
- Become an expert in Splunk technology, new products, applications, and how to prospect & convert into candidate interest
- Leading multiple searches at any one time, 20+
- Create and execute talent strategies based on deep understanding of business needs aligned with understanding of the candidate marketplace (both internal and external)
- Build a diverse pipeline, which includes producing a target list of passive candidates for assigned searches through research and heavy sourcing; cold calling, phone screens, and networking.
- Close searches against set timelines, understands how to prioritize, partner with other recruiters to hire teams that will design our future platform and products. Lead multiple searches (12+) simultaneously with attention to meeting internal customer’s deadlines.
- Strategize and develop new “out-of-the box” methods to fill a diverse pipeline.
- In partnership with hiring managers, build Job Descriptions, using Textio, the gender-neutral software tool.
- Effectively use our Jobvite ATS system and our internally built tools to lead the recruitment process flow.
- Post job descriptions in various LinkedIn groups, user groups and specialized job boards.
- Hit internal client SLAs
- Provide weekly reports and metrics on recruiting activity
- Attend technical and diversity virtual job fairs and recruitment functions
- Extensive (6+ years) experience leading full recruitment cycles, preferred experience inside from a fast paced, high-growth enterprise software company.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting technical candidates (at all levels including Entry to Sr. Director levels) within the Software Engineering development Cycle, with focus of SaaS, cloud technologies
- Able to establish trust and credibility with business partners and influence talent decisions
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting with all teams in a matrixed organization
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Leads by example: A great teammate who is inclusive, collaborative, self-directed and highly motivated with a sense of urgency, and has strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Comfortable using Boolean logic, and LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter
- Demonstrable ability to successfully prioritize and handle a requisition load (12+) in a dynamic, constantly evolving work environment, while still taking the time to help out his/her peers
- Excellent candidate assessment skills
- Ability to run batch recruitment days, attend meet ups and tech talks, virtually
- Hi-integrity; hi-degree of integrity and can be trusted with confidential HR information
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Jobvite is a plus
- Excellent communication, social networking, relationship building, advising skills, and the ability to partner optimal with all teams
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity at Splunk. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. Splunk is impacted by the mandates outlined for U.S. Government contractors in President Biden’s Path out of the Pandemic: COVID-19 Action Plan. As a result, Splunk requires U.S. employees, whether assigned to an office of 100% remote, to provide proof of full vaccination, as defined by the CDC. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.