Sr. Campaign Strategy Manager - Brand and Thought Leadership
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of the journey!
Splunk is looking for an experienced senior campaigns strategy manager to lead Splunk's Brand and Mindshare programs. You will be responsible for leading the execution of strategic campaigns targeted to influencers and C-level executives through thought leadership and the development of multi-channel mindshare campaigns across AMER, EMEA and APAC.
To be successful in this role, you have a solid understanding of B2B marketing, and experience running and reporting on integrated, multi-channel programs. This role requires strong collaboration and the ability to deliver results through cross-functional alignment and communication.
This position reports within the product marketing organization and works closely with corp marketing, regional marketing teams, brand and creative and global stakeholders.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic, and market-leading enterprise technology company. This position is based in Splunk’s headquarters in San Francisco or San Jose, California.
- Partner with the corporate messaging and content marketing teams to develop thought leadership strategies, using data insights to develop market-specific content that positions Splunk as the leading Data-to-Everything platform.
- Define the campaign architecture and channel mix (paid digital, email, website, social, webinars) with functional leads to drive engagement for the C-suite buyer.
- Develop, execute and measure the effectiveness of a comprehensive reputation management strategy for the company.
- Collaborate with field and other customer-facing teams for effective execution and optimization of marketing campaigns worldwide.
- Manage campaign roadmap, milestones, deliverables and results across functions.
- Communicate and coordinate with key stakeholders across marketing to lead adjustment to campaign and content strategy online and across landing pages, emails and Q/A.
- Report results to key stakeholders in the business and within marketing.
- Work closely with the marketing operations team to track and report on engagement and funnel metrics including reach, conversion and velocity and to shift and improve campaign strategy.
- At least 6 years of experience leading global B2B thought leadership and PR campaigns. Experience running lead generation programs for enterprise software and/or SaaS services is a huge plus.
- Thorough understanding of full-funnel demand gen strategy, and persona mapping to buyer’s journey.
- Expert executor, proactive problem solving, resourceful and excellent attention to detail.
- Growth mindset with an avid desire to continually learn and expand skill set.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. You love to build spreadsheets and playbooks, share timelines, and bring a cross-functional team together to create world-class campaigns.
- Outstanding ability to effectively communicate strategy and results at multiple altitudes, from leadership to functional partners.
- Self-starter with demonstrated experience optimizing and improving results with data and with strong attention to detail.
- Proven track record of high performance while working in a fast-growing company.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Bonus points for experience working with Salesforce.com, Eloqua (or other marketing automation tools), DemandBase, and/or Bizible to execute coordinated demand generation programs and measure their efficiency.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.