Manager, Quote to Order
Splunk is looking for a high-caliber professional to lead our Global Quote to Order Team. You will be responsible for all aspects of the Quote to Order process, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Order Management. As the Quote to Order Manger you will establish best practices, identify opportunities to improve process efficiencies/effectiveness and provide key metrics to generate data driven insight. In addition, you will be involved in key projects and deliverables of the Quote to Order Team.
The successful candidate will be comfortable leading a worldwide team, building on the existing strong and successful culture, and ensuring high performance through active talent management and training. They will build relationships and communicate easily with senior leadership across all functions to ensure good operational discipline across the business.
Become an integral part of a high energy, fast-paced team with significant opportunities to make a positive impact on the business!
- Identify areas of improvement to increase accuracy, completeness and/or consistency and implement solutions in process, policy, and overall operations of the Quote to Order process
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders
- Own the simplification, design and documentation of all quote-to-order process, including user documentation for training
- Become technical and process expert on all business processes and systems related to Quote to Order
- Participate in, and sometimes lead, rollout of company-wide or cross-functional initiatives (e.g., new product roll outs, system enhancements and implementations)
- Provide business requirements, perform UAT testing and Department signoff as required
- Provide insight and training on upcoming products and company initiatives
- Manage day to day escalations that may arise through teams and present both short term and long-term solutions to resolve the root cause of these issues to the business
- Collaborate and work with other Splunk leaders to deliver consistent and exceptional support to our sales organization
- Independently generate data sets and analyze key metrics on a periodic and ad hoc basis
- Attract, develop and retain a high-performance team, and guide and coach the team through periods of constant change
- Define and track relevant, measurable annual and quarterly performance goals for the team, evaluate progress, adjust and report to leadership
- BA/BS degree in Business Management or related operational field or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years’ experience developing and leading a team
- Salesforce CRM & CPQ experience is optimal, other CRM or CPQ system sufficient
- Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations
- Comfortable with data and ambiguity; able to both delve into the details and operational tactics, and engage meaningfully on the big picture or overall strategy
- Strong team leadership and project management skills and ability to mobilize teams towards a common goal
- Ability to act with limited oversight on day-to-day basis, balancing multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
Splunk has been named one of San Francisco Bay Area's "Best Places to Work" by The San Francisco Business Times, ten years in a row. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and a plethora of benefits, and we take pride in the diverse and innovative culture that sets us apart as a company.
Splunk is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. We also consider applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.