Regional Sales Manager
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Consistently deliver on the license, support and service revenue targets – commitment to the number and to deadlines (predictable and accurate forecasting)
- Strategic Territory planning based on named accounts and opportunity management and continuous Pipeline Generation and Development
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with our customers by selling on Value and ROI
- Effectively engage and leverage Sales Engineering, our Business Value Consultants and our Professional Services resources – The entire Splunk Village
- Leverage our partner ecosystem of resellers, managed service providers and GSI’s
- Use, live and breathe our sales methodology and processes effectively (SFDC/MEDDPICC)
- Good corporate citizen, a team player, can-do attitude – two way flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
- 5 – 7 years direct selling experience in the Swiss market (Sound mix of hunting mentality – used to sell into 50% whitespace patches – and farming capabilities for our customer base
- Relevant software industry experience in either Security, IT-Operations, DevOps, and/or Data Analytics. Feel comfortable in closing big and complex software licensing deals.
- Solid business relationship to at least some the defined target accounts (Minimum two)
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Innovative, passionate, open, disruptive and having fun are key attributes you bring along
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Use CRM systems (Salesforce) extensively. Proven knowledge of MEDDPICC helps to stay in control of your business
- Strong competency in using social media and professional networks to understand your customer base
- Native German and fluent English (both written and spoken)
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.